Disneyland/LA area (ADDED VIDEO)

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip! We did many of the same things, but in a much more compressed amount of time. My 15 year old is also dying to go back. She's ready to move to LA.
How many days were you there? My daughter wants to go back and we would have to fly on a Thursday night and back on Monday. Just not sure we could get enough in. She wants to bring her best friend and do 2 days in Hollywood and 1 at Disney/CA.

How many days were you there? My daughter wants to go back and we would have to fly on a Thursday night and back on Monday. Just not sure we could get enough in. She wants to bring her best friend and do 2 days in Hollywood and 1 at Disney/CA.

We had four nights. I had the family come down at the end of a work trip out to Glendale over Labor Day weekend. They arrived Saturday at 4:30 at LAX. We stayed at the Loews, walked over to Hollywood & Highland, had dinner at Cabo Wabo Cantina that night. We did the Hollywood Walk of Fame after dinner, seeing the theaters from the outside only. Sunday morning we had an early tour at Warner Bros studio. Pretty Little Liars, Batman, Gilmour Girls, Wonder Woman, and Big Bang Theory set were a huge hit with my crew!

After that, we visited Staples center (son is a HUGE basketball fan) and ate lunch at a restaurant near there. Headed to Huntington Beach for dinner on the beach with a friend, then checked into the Fairfield Anaheim Sunday night. No beach as son was in a cast. :(

Went to Disneyland to pick up our tickets and checked out the atmosphere at Disneyland. We had three nights there, so that little bit the first evening and then two more full days. Flew out of LAX Wednesday morning at 11am. It was a whirlwind tour, for sure, but fun and worth it.

Now I have to go back to Glendale the week of July 9th and am tempted to tack on the family for that trip for a few days if I can swing it. Would love to see the Griffith observatory and do the Paramount tour!

Oh, and we used to have an office in Santa Monica, but the family hasn't been there. Would love to bike Santa Monica to Venice, see the Getty and Groves.

We booked the tickets. Now the planning again. Only can squeeze in Thursday night to Monday morning. Going to try Paramount studio tour since we just did Warner Brothers and she requested dinner at The Grove. Other than that, not sure what we are going to do. She really wants to see the Ellen show but I don't think she realizes how hard to get tickets. Anyone have advice?

We had four nights. I had the family come down at the end of a work trip out to Glendale over Labor Day weekend. They arrived Saturday at 4:30 at LAX. We stayed at the Loews, walked over to Hollywood & Highland, had dinner at Cabo Wabo Cantina that night. We did the Hollywood Walk of Fame after dinner, seeing the theaters from the outside only. Sunday morning we had an early tour at Warner Bros studio. Pretty Little Liars, Batman, Gilmour Girls, Wonder Woman, and Big Bang Theory set were a huge hit with my crew!

After that, we visited Staples center (son is a HUGE basketball fan) and ate lunch at a restaurant near there. Headed to Huntington Beach for dinner on the beach with a friend, then checked into the Fairfield Anaheim Sunday night. No beach as son was in a cast. :(

Went to Disneyland to pick up our tickets and checked out the atmosphere at Disneyland. We had three nights there, so that little bit the first evening and then two more full days. Flew out of LAX Wednesday morning at 11am. It was a whirlwind tour, for sure, but fun and worth it.

Now I have to go back to Glendale the week of July 9th and am tempted to tack on the family for that trip for a few days if I can swing it. Would love to see the Griffith observatory and do the Paramount tour!
How was the Anaheim Fairfield Inn? Thinking of booking it for our 2 nights in that area. We were able to stay at Grand Californian for our last trip but nothing available through DVC for September and it is way out of our price range. I just want something clean and close and see a lot of people mention the Fairfield.

How was the Anaheim Fairfield Inn? Thinking of booking it for our 2 nights in that area. We were able to stay at Grand Californian for our last trip but nothing available through DVC for September and it is way out of our price range. I just want something clean and close and see a lot of people mention the Fairfield.

It's reasonably close to Disneyland. I would stay there again. Very reasonable, lots of quick dining options if you get back late. I would only change for something closer or the waterpark at main gate.

It's reasonably close to Disneyland. I would stay there again. Very reasonable, lots of quick dining options if you get back late. I would only change for something closer or the waterpark at main gate.
Do you suggest anything closer? We do not need waterpark.

Great video!! Got me so excited for our trip in 4 days, doing so many of the same things!
Please let us know how your trip went and everything you did. We are doing a quick whirlwind trip back for my daughter's 16th birthday (september) and trying to think of other things to do as well. Have a great trip!

We are also celebrating my youngest daughters 16th birthday! We have so many things we want to see, hopefully it all comes together!

We are also celebrating my youngest daughters 16th birthday! We have so many things we want to see, hopefully it all comes together!
Did you go on your trip? Trying to get ideas of something new for this trip that a 16 year old would like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!