Disneyland lost & found is amazing

utahgirl

Earning My Ears
On Tuesday as we were boarding Pirates my daughter’s phone fell out of her pocket bounced on the dock and into the water. At that time the cast members tried to find it for a few minutes, hoping it had bounced around on the loading dock, but no such luck. We filled a lost & found report and included a picture of the case, thinking that sometime in the future we might get the phone back, when Pirates is fully drained, and it would be a reminder to zip pockets!
Well today, Thursday, not only did they find the phone yesterday, but will be shipping it to us.
If anyone has an email(not the app one) where I can send compliment about how amazing this is, I would appreciate it.

Hopefully it still works. I used to get those phones that were really rugged and could withstand depths up to two meters. I one time lost one on Space Mountain (at MK) - it was gone, lost to space forever. WDW Lost and Found contacted me within 24 hours to let me know that they found it and I could either pick it up at Disney Springs or they would ship it to me free of charge. I picked it up and it was fine other than a dead battery.

Yes!! It's amazing how they really do find things when it seems like lost forever.

Friend of mine lost car keys on Matterhorn so Security tagged his car for overnight parking in Mickey & Friends structure and sure enough by next day early AM they had keys in Lost & Found turned in from Attraction overnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter