Disneyland or Bust: A Mother-Daughter Coastal Road Trip

All caught up!!

So sorry to see that your trip has come to an end. Thank you for letting me "come along". I enjoyed every little bit of your trip so much.

So I promise I will reply to all of your kind comments very soon. But I didn't want to let another moment go by before announcing the winner of our TR Contest.

With no further ado but with a lot of sashaying and a whopping 28 points, the winner is.......

:mic:

:rolleyes1

:rockband:

:hourglass

:rolleyes:

:confused3

pixiedust:

pkondz
All that hard work and dedication will pay off with some kind of spectacular shout-out photo during our summer trip. I have a feeling that photo may just happen to feature a certain two DIS princesses...... ;)

That was fun.
I was just about to post some comments when I got the little window asking if I wanted to view new posts.
I click yes and see the new chapter.
I immediately know the quote.
So I hit "Post Reply", type up "Genie. Aladdin." and hit "Post Reply" again.
I get an error. "You must wait 27 seconds to post"
Noooo!!!! Someone else is going to post! (It's happened before."
POST! "You must wait 22 seconds to post"
POST! "You must wait 15 seconds to post"
come on! come on!
POST "You must wait 7 seconds to post"
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhh!!!
Be patient. Be patient. Hang in there.....
POST!!!!

Yes!
Piece of cake.
It sometimes feels like the DIS is out to get you, doesn't it? :rotfl2:

And it was a kind of important contest entry - going for the win and all! :scared1:

Oh, no! Not good, with a long drive ahead of you!
Yeah, I would have been hard pressed to be LESS pleased than I was during that night. :laughing:

I'm impressed. Did you manage to get some sleep after all that? And how were you feeling when you hit the road?
I probably slept for about an hour. So combined with the few hours I got before it all started, it wasn't terrible - definitely not how I would choose to start a long drive. Other than tired, I didn't feel too bad at all though - that's the way with migraines for me (luckily, they are very rare these days). And the drive went very smoothly - I never found myself feeling like I might fall asleep or anything. So phew!

Meh. Still on vacation. It won't hurt her.
:laughing: They just gross me out - I am not even sure why.

::yes:: And it's so confusing! They're there. They're gone. They're back!
I know! I've found myself confused at times! :rotfl2:

I am totally not surprised.
And after reading all the TR, would've been shocked if you'd said otherwise.
It was really so great - I'm so glad that we did it. :goodvibes

Good for you! I love road trips.
I've got a very interesting one in mind myself... but it'll take a lot of things falling together before it can happen.
Are you seriously dropping another cliff-hanger comment on here? Are you going to TELL me what the interesting potential road trip is????? I NEED to know! :faint:

Oh, I don't know. I'll have to think about it.

:rolleyes1
:sad1:

Less than three months??? Where does the time go???
It was just yesterday you were trying to figure out how to do the reveal!
It's freaking me out a little! :laughing: Soon, we will need to choose our FPs (still such an odd concept for me), and we haven't even found time to talk about it. I need to make the countdown rings for the girls, and I haven't even begun. How does that always happen? We've been planning for something like two years at this point - how can it possibly feel like it sneaked up on us???? :rotfl2:

I'm glad the headache/throwing up went away. I don't get migraines often, but I understand that pain!
Thankfully, as I have aged, migraines are almost unheard-of for me. So it was just wildly bad luck to get one the night before a long drive. :laughing:

Poor willow and the tired meltdown. She did great for so much driving!
I was really thrilled with how well she did. I was exhausted and sick of being on the road, so I know she had to have been!

I'm so happy for you all that you had such a fun trip and got to enjoy the time together. Road trips are so much fun!!
Thanks! I had really been nervous about doing a road trip that involved more than one day of driving, but it turned out to be so awesome. I can't wait to do another!

You and I clearly have a different definition of "sleeping in".
:rotfl2: It was "sleeping in" relative to the time at which I had previously had the alarm set. And, given that I start my work day at 6:30, it felt like sleeping in compared to regular life too! :laughing:

I have a feeling this is about to be topped, however. :goodvibes
I'm certainly game to see if it can! :laughing:

image-jpg.95277
Aw, thanks, Lori! I hope you had a great Mother's Day! :goodvibes

Happy Mother's Day, Roni!!! Hope you and Willow are having a great day together :)
Aw, thanks, Courtney! :hug:

Looks like such a fun and delicious dinner--princesses AND Chip and Dale? I wouldn't have expected anything less than you guys waiting a half hour for Pluto. I would've done the same!
Yeah, there was no leaving that restaurant without saying good-bye to Pluto! :scared1:

Ice cream for breakfast?! I like it. Hope it helped the tooth feel better.
It seemed to do the trick. :rolleyes:

Alas, pkondz has beaten me for good...but it's okay because rumor has it I'll be making an appearance in the big WDW TR anyway... :rolleyes1
Seriously! I expect to see you ALL OVER that TR! :woohoo: I'm most excited for Willow to take you on ToT though! :rotfl2:

Thanks so much for this FABULOUS TR, Roni! I loved every minute! Of course, I'm even more excited for WDW...it's going to be a BLAST.
Courtney, thank you for always following along. It's been such a pleasure getting to know you and becoming friends through the DIS. I can't wait for you to start your DCP in a VERY short period of time, and I really can't wait to hang out with you at WDW!!!!! :goodvibes

Mmmm, I have a feeling this will be a must-do meal with Izzy at Disneyland! ::yes::

Ugh, we HATE Primeval Whirl! That is one ride I'd be fine skipping forever - along with Stitch, of course. :laughing:
So, what I failed to mention is that I have done Primeval Whirl once - my recollection is that it was one of my least favorite rides at WDW (but it's been 5 years) - even with THAT recollection, Goofy's Sky School seemed worse to me. It could just be those years of aging and bone and joint deterioration though.... :rotfl2:

Very cool that you saw this! pixiedust:
We could not have had a better unplanned way to end our park visits. :goodvibes

Aw, so cute! :love: Not to mention all her Pluto picture adorableness too! pluto:
She sure loves the characters!

As he should be! So cute - Izzy would LOVE that, I bet. She is really fond of a cupcake shirt she has these days (just a regular non-Goofy one).
Oh, I can't wait for you to see what I am working on now........ ;)

Oh my gosh! Poor Willow! :hug: That farewell really hit her hard, poor thing!
I was totally unprepared. I mean, she's always sad to leave, of course, and she has shed tears before on one or two trips, but this was unprecedented. I guess it really was a great vacation!

Sounds great! Now that I have a kid, I have a new appreciation for rooms like that!
Oh yes! My child is the reason that I am a slave to Embassy Suites! :rotfl2:

:headache: Oh no! What a terrible way to start a huge travel day! I'm amazed you made it okay!
Yeah, it was NOT the best! Thankfully, the travel day actually went quite well, and I didn't feel sick at all - once a migraine is gone for me, it is GONE. (knock on wood.... :laughing:)

Congrats to Willow on her accomplishment. :cheer2: :rotfl:
:laughing:

I'm with you - I've done very few wrap-ups, as I'm always moving on to the next TR. Just finished my August one in a nick of time before this May trip (though Aulani will still be going for a long time...:rolleyes1 Maybe till we go back again. :rotfl2:).

So glad that you had such a blast on this trip! :goodvibes It's a big undertaking, but I totally get how showing your kid new sights is rewarding and memorable. And, of course DL is awesome too. :rotfl: So glad you are planning another road trip and can't wait to hear about that one!
Oh my goodness! I forgot about the Aulani TR! I'm so sorry - I can't keep up with your constant travels!!!! :rotfl2:

Thanks so VERY much for joining in - it's been awesome to get to know you these last few months over both of our TRs. :goodvibes

Yay me! Woot! :woohoo:

I'd like to thank the Academy and my Mom and my non-existent-agent and you like me! You really, really like me!

Too much??

And it was a kind of important contest entry - going for the win and all! :scared1:

I know! I was freaking out!

COME ON!!!! POST!!! POST!!!!!!!!

I never found myself feeling like I might fall asleep or anything. So phew!

That's good. That's some dangerous stuff right there.

Are you seriously dropping another cliff-hanger comment on here? Are you going to TELL me what the interesting potential road trip is????? I NEED to know! :faint:

No, no, no. No cliffhanger. Just an idea I've got semi-percolating right now.
Nothing concrete at all, honest.

We've been planning for something like two years at this point - how can it possibly feel like it sneaked up on us????

:lmao:

Ha we do the same thing on our way home, we just drive don't stop anywhere to sleep just take turns driving til we get home!!
It's the only way! When it's done, it's DONE! :rotfl2:

Of course, Willow wouldn't take turns driving with me (well, she would have, but her driving scares the heck out of me), so we did have to make that one sleep stop. :laughing:

I was a lurker on this TR but just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it! Willow is the cutest and you guys seem to have a great relationship! I'm glad this epic road trip was such a success and no doubt it will be a memory that lasts a lifetime :goodvibes
You know, it always means SO much when someone comes out of lurkdom to let the author know that he or she has been reading along and enjoying - thank you so much for taking the time to do that!

I'm really glad you enjoyed the TR - it really was such a great trip. I feel so blessed that it went as well as it did. :goodvibes

Both look like great choices!
Thanks - our tree seemed to appreciate them this year. ;)

And ironically, a week later, Goofy's Kitchen started serving Goofy cupcakes.
:rotfl2:

Wooohooo! Breakfast pizza!!!
I have to admit - it worked out well for me. I didn't have to buy anything to eat for myself at all on the first day of the trip home.

Wow, the chef was taking good care of you! You might have mentioned it before and I missed it or forgot, but are you on a gluten free diet?
The Disney chefs are wonderful.

Yeah, I am. It's so irritating - and I hate bothering a chef about it; I muddle through life everywhere but at Disney where I know that they are not likely to be super-irritated with me. It has made a HUGE change in my life these last several years, so I stick to it at all times. But I resent it. :cool:

Hey, might as well wait! What else are you going to do. And if the wait takes long enough that you can digest some of the food you ate, there's a buffet full of dessert not far away from you!
:rotfl2: I am happy to report that we did NOT get any more food - I mean, we had taken a good bite out of that buffet already. ;)

Poor Willow. I can feel her pain.
:sad1:

I can see that. We always go a week or a week + a couple of days. We're discussing a possible summer WDW trip next year. I'm kind of hoping to make it a 2 week trip with some stops along the way as we drive. DW wants a few days at the beach and I just do not want to try to get through WDW in 4 or 5 park days in the middle of the summer. :faint:
WDW during the summer is ROUGH. After our first and only summer trip, I wasn't sure we would do it again. Obviously, we are, so there were good things. I think it is a VERY good idea to give yourself more than a week. Your family may be different, but Willow and I are just done in by that Florida heat and humidity in the summer - it just saps us of strength and good moods. It's important to have more time so that you can slow down and not end up almost killing yourselves. It's hard! But still fun. Seriously. It really is. I'm pretty sure. I hope so. We will be there late July and August in just a very short while...... :scared1:

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: I'm still having nightmares about this sight.

I feel her pain! I don't care how long or how short the trip is. Leaving Disney property is never easy!
The only other time I have seen her close to this upset was when we had to disembark the Wonder after our Alaska cruise. I figured she'd be in much better shape after the length of this trip (as she has been in the past at WDW), but nope. Just looking at the picture makes me sad!

Seems logical to me!
The logic worked on me! :rotfl2:

Oh wow. I'm glad that you were able to recover and make the drive, but I'm not so sure I'd have been quite as willing to set the alarm at 6:30 and even attempt it at that point!
It was a very bad night, but I knew we had a long day ahead of us. Knowing myself, I knew it was better to get out early and just kill the drive. If I had started later, I would have had a hard time finishing. That's just the way I function somehow.

I'm apparently a horrible parent. :rolleyes1
Oh, dear lord! NO! :rotfl2: There are a few foods out there (very few - I am not a picky eater at all) that just irrationally freak me out. Mayonnaise is the Number One culprit - I'm not sure that I could eat a spoonful of it for a million dollars, which is INSANE. For some reason, Lunchables are on The List - they just wig me out. There's no reason for it - I mean, there's lost of "processed food" out there that doesn't make me blink more than an eyelash (obviously, look at the junk my kid ate on this trip) - but they just FREAK. ME. OUT. Inexplicable. :confused3

It does look like it was a great experience for you. With a lot of great memories and bonding time. I'm definitely interested in seeing what this totally different road trip vacation might be...
I was really blown away by how great this trip was. I hope we are lucky enough to have many more like this! Or at least one more - it was so great! :laughing:

Sounds familiar. I think I saw something similar to this in a PTR a long time ago. A couple of crazy moms with a slight food obsession, it seems.
I have NO idea what you're talking about! :rolleyes1

Boo for the end of the trip and boo for the migraine on the way home.
Congrats Pkondz! I was on a roll until the Dis board upgrade....!!!

Jill in CO

Oh no!!! It's over??? Boo! Seriously, thanks for taking the time to write the TR and let us all come along. I have loved reading about your travels and now, I seriously need to start planning my DL trip!

Can't wait to read about this summer...seriously, if you can, avoid Primeval Whirl! I thought I was going to toss my cookies on that thing and I'm not normally like that. And there was a small child in our car and I would have died had a lost it on someone else kid - talk about gross. So, lesson learned, no Primeval Whirl and no Mission Space.

Christine

The Disney chefs are wonderful.

Yeah, I am. It's so irritating - and I hate bothering a chef about it; I muddle through life everywhere but at Disney where I know that they are not likely to be super-irritated with me. It has made a HUGE change in my life these last several years, so I stick to it at all times. But I resent it. :cool:
My sister has a severe gluten allergy. She had stomach/gastro intestinal problems for YEARS and the Dr. could never pinpoint the problem. They finally determined that she had a gluten allergy. She went gluten free and the problems went away. Unfortunately, once she went gluten free it got to the point that her reactions would become even more severe than before if she had anything with gluten in it. When we were in WDW in 2012, she got really sick. It was to the point that she didn't leave the room for about a day and a half. She is certain it was cross contamination with gluten and from the timing of it, she is pretty sure it was from Cosmic Ray's. She was talking to a manager at the QS place in the American pavilion later in the week and they told her that even though the food was GF, they recycle the oil in the fryers, so the oil in the GF fryer could have been contaminated and they think that's how it happened. :faint: She was very happy with all the chefs at TS restaurants. But she was a little leery of the managers at QS restaurants coming out with their little chart showing what she could or couldn't eat to begin with, but after that happened, she basically refused to eat anything that was prepared in the kitchen of a QS restaurant for the rest of the week. She ate a lot of fruit and carrots.

Anyway, yeah, I hear ya. I've never had to deal with that from a personal perspective, but I've seen my sister deal with it for most of her life. It is always a PITA.

WDW during the summer is ROUGH. After our first and only summer trip, I wasn't sure we would do it again. Obviously, we are, so there were good things. I think it is a VERY good idea to give yourself more than a week. Your family may be different, but Willow and I are just done in by that Florida heat and humidity in the summer - it just saps us of strength and good moods. It's important to have more time so that you can slow down and not end up almost killing yourselves. It's hard! But still fun. Seriously. It really is. I'm pretty sure. I hope so. We will be there late July and August in just a very short while...... :scared1:
I'm sure you'll be fine!!!

I'm actually a summer veteran. Until 2011, all of my trips had been summer trips. But it has been a while since we've done one. Having our last 3 trips in early December and then going back to the peak summer crowds is going to be hard.

Our last summer trip was late July 2008. I think it was 1994 when we were in WDW for 4th of July. So, I've been there and done that. But not sure I'm ready to go back. :faint::rotfl2:

Poor Willow! My girls are the same way about leaving Disney...tears all around. I tell them that that is a sign of a good vacation, you had so much fun that you don't want to leave! Goofy's Kitchen looks like so much fun. My DL trip seems like it just keeps getting pushed off (unfortunately life intervenes sometime and you have to be an adult) but I am determined to make it happen!
Ending a good vacation is just ROUGH, isn't it?

Oh, that's too bad about your trip - I know you will get there one day. And you will LOVE it!

You made great time driving! I totally support ice cream for breakfast on vacation.
It certainly seemed to make the transition away from vacation a little easier. :rotfl2:

Roni, back and caught up.
Hi Kathy! :goodvibes

That pizza at lunch looks good (and hopefully better than Florida pizza).
It was very tasty - it's been a long time since I've eaten a normal pizza though, so what's good to me, likely wouldn't be great to someone who can eat gluten. :laughing:

I don't think I'd like that Goofy Sky Ride at all.
Ugh - it's awful!

Yay for a ride on the little Mermaid.
Always a relaxing and enjoyable ride, huh?

Too bad no Mickey bar, but at least she got ice cream.
I actually felt really bad - she hadn't gotten to enjoy many Mickey bars this trip, and I totally failed at getting her one as her last Disney treat. Luckily, she forgave me. ;)

Cute picture of Willow in her shower cap.
She couldn't believe such a thing existed! :laughing:

The shop at the resort looks very nice. And great ornament choices.
I don't really enjoy shopping, but the shop at the DLH is a really good one. And I do enjoy picking out our ornaments every year.

What fun character pictures and I am glad you stuck around for Pluto.
We HAD to wait for Pluto! :goodvibes

Okay...I'm in tears hearing that Willow was in tears and then to see her crying in the car.
She was WAY more broken up than I was expecting. :(

Nice first day of driving, but sorry about the migraine in the middle of the night. Glad you felt better to drive the rest of the way home.
Yeah, that was wildly unpleasant. I am so thankful that I felt okay in the morning and was able to safely drive us the rest of the way home.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. I've thoroughly enjoyed it.
:goodvibes Thank you SO MUCH for joining in, Kathy. I'm so glad to have gotten to know you. :hug:

You're just like Ruby. On one vacation, she was angry with me. She figured out it was because I wasn't "doing something".
There's always something that has to be done.
It took her about 2-4 days before she realized she was on vacation and didn't have to do anything.
Yep - I can totally relate to this.

I wonder that too. I'd like to find out, though!
Me too!!!

So sorry to see that your trip has come to an end. Thank you for letting me "come along". I enjoyed every little bit of your trip so much.
Thanks so much, Karin. I am so happy that you decided to join in again. :goodvibes

Way to go pkondz!!!!!
:woohoo:

Yay me! Woot! :woohoo:

I'd like to thank the Academy and my Mom and my non-existent-agent and you like me! You really, really like me!

Too much??
Not at all! This was a BIG DEAL! :laughing:

I know! I was freaking out!

COME ON!!!! POST!!! POST!!!!!!!!

That's good. That's some dangerous stuff right there.
I know - I made a point of being very aware of how I was feeling. I would have found a hotel for the night if needed. Luckily, every went okay.

No, no, no. No cliffhanger. Just an idea I've got semi-percolating right now.
Nothing concrete at all, honest.
Gah! Hurry up and percolate - I want to know!!! :rotfl2:

Boo for the end of the trip and boo for the migraine on the way home.
Stupid endings to trips! :( I'm glad you came along with our TR, Jill. :goodvibes

Congrats Pkondz! I was on a roll until the Dis board upgrade....!!!
I have wondered for ages what happened to you!!!! :laughing:

So that's what happened! I owe it all to wonky software!
Mad skills, dude. Mad Skills!

Oh no!!! It's over??? Boo! Seriously, thanks for taking the time to write the TR and let us all come along. I have loved reading about your travels and now, I seriously need to start planning my DL trip!
I'm SO GLAD you joined in! It's great to see you on here again. :goodvibes

Can't wait to read about this summer...seriously, if you can, avoid Primeval Whirl! I thought I was going to toss my cookies on that thing and I'm not normally like that. And there was a small child in our car and I would have died had a lost it on someone else kid - talk about gross. So, lesson learned, no Primeval Whirl and no Mission Space.
:rotfl2: To date, I have never had motion issues with rides - Willow and I are Orange on MS (that's the "more intense" one, right?) - it's the heights and the jerkiness that get to me. The combination of the two is just awful.

My sister has a severe gluten allergy. She had stomach/gastro intestinal problems for YEARS and the Dr. could never pinpoint the problem. They finally determined that she had a gluten allergy. She went gluten free and the problems went away. Unfortunately, once she went gluten free it got to the point that her reactions would become even more severe than before if she had anything with gluten in it. When we were in WDW in 2012, she got really sick. It was to the point that she didn't leave the room for about a day and a half. She is certain it was cross contamination with gluten and from the timing of it, she is pretty sure it was from Cosmic Ray's. She was talking to a manager at the QS place in the American pavilion later in the week and they told her that even though the food was GF, they recycle the oil in the fryers, so the oil in the GF fryer could have been contaminated and they think that's how it happened. :faint: She was very happy with all the chefs at TS restaurants. But she was a little leery of the managers at QS restaurants coming out with their little chart showing what she could or couldn't eat to begin with, but after that happened, she basically refused to eat anything that was prepared in the kitchen of a QS restaurant for the rest of the week. She ate a lot of fruit and carrots.

Anyway, yeah, I hear ya. I've never had to deal with that from a personal perspective, but I've seen my sister deal with it for most of her life. It is always a PITA
That's crazy about the fryers - I thought that the QS places that actually serve fries to GF folks used completely dedicated fryers. Maybe they do now? :confused3 I don't have as severe a reaction as quickly as your sister though - for me, if I eat out over the course of a vacation, I will probably end up sick at some point I think due to the build-up over time (except, usually, at Disney, because they have always been great for me - but I haven't done QS at WDW since before I went GR as we did DxDDP on our 2013 trip).

I'm sure you'll be fine!!!

I'm actually a summer veteran. Until 2011, all of my trips had been summer trips. But it has been a while since we've done one. Having our last 3 trips in early December and then going back to the peak summer crowds is going to be hard.

Our last summer trip was late July 2008. I think it was 1994 when we were in WDW for 4th of July. So, I've been there and done that. But not sure I'm ready to go back. :faint::rotfl2:
I find that, as hard as the summer heat/humidity is on me, it's harder on Willow. It just saps her energy. That black hair just seems to PULL the heat in - you can touch the top of her head and it feels like a stove. I really need to make her wear hats. ::yes::

That's crazy about the fryers - I thought that the QS places that actually serve fries to GF folks used completely dedicated fryers. Maybe they do now? :confused3 I don't have as severe a reaction as quickly as your sister though - for me, if I eat out over the course of a vacation, I will probably end up sick at some point I think due to the build-up over time (except, usually, at Disney, because they have always been great for me - but I haven't done QS at WDW since before I went GR as we did DxDDP on our 2013 trip).
My sister used to be that way. She could eat some, but then over time and accumulation it would catch up with her. Over the years she's become increasingly sensitive to it to the point that she has to avoid it 100%. The explanation that she received from the manager at the American pavilion during that trip was that they do have dedicated fryers, but the oil is actually filtered and recycled, so it is possible that the oil in the dedicated fryer could have been used in one of the other fryers the day before. Whether it is true or not, I don't know. But it tends to make sense of her situation.

Finally got all caught up on this! Not sure if I've posted before this (I'm kind of a lurker-but I'm trying to change!). I've really, really enjoyed following along with this TR. Of course, the Disneyland part was magical, but the road trip section was also really enjoyable to read. I'm from Oregon, so I loved seeing you guys visit some of my favorite spots in the PacNW!

My sister used to be that way. She could eat some, but then over time and accumulation it would catch up with her. Over the years she's become increasingly sensitive to it to the point that she has to avoid it 100%. The explanation that she received from the manager at the American pavilion during that trip was that they do have dedicated fryers, but the oil is actually filtered and recycled, so it is possible that the oil in the dedicated fryer could have been used in one of the other fryers the day before. Whether it is true or not, I don't know. But it tends to make sense of her situation.
Your poor sister. Of course, this gives me pause, because I hate to think that is the direction I'm headed, although it wouldn't surprise me. It does seem to become more and more noticeable all the time.

The fryer thing is insane. How can they even call it a dedicated fryer if they are then going to filter the oil from it with all the others? Wow. I really hope that they have stopped that practice. I could see a lot of people getting sick from that. :(

Finally got all caught up on this! Not sure if I've posted before this (I'm kind of a lurker-but I'm trying to change!). I've really, really enjoyed following along with this TR. Of course, the Disneyland part was magical, but the road trip section was also really enjoyable to read. I'm from Oregon, so I loved seeing you guys visit some of my favorite spots in the PacNW!
Hey there! Thank you so much for posting!!!! It's always a little scary to come out of lurkdom - I lived there for a looooong time before I started posting on the DIS. :laughing: But please know that it means so much to me to hear that you enjoyed the report and to know that you read along. :goodvibes

I hope you will consider joining in on my current DLR TR - as another Pacific Northwesterner, you may find it rather hilarious that, so far, most of the TR has been a mini-TR about our trip to the Oregon Coast in April. :rotfl2:

Either way, thank you so much for reading and thank you even more for letting me know that you were reading and that you enjoyed it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!