Disneyland Paris 1/2 Marathon Fall 2014

I would do this one year. It sounds like an amazing experience. I wouldnt do it more than once but I'd do it to do it.

Oh, that would cause a fight with my husband! Our traveling is based around two things: my running and his sports car racing obsession. He wants to go to France for the 24 Hour of Le Mans...I would definitely want to run at Disneyland Paris...the odds of them overlapping are slim to none! Since he agreed that we could go to California for Dumbo, I'm thinking he'll win France...

I received the same survey and responded that I would definitely do the race. My husband is in full support. Hopefully, they will get this race together.

Sounds amazing, right? I would definitely WANT to do it, COULD I would be the question...it all boils down to moolah!

"runDisney is considering hosting a Half Marathon event in Paris, France in the Fall of 2014 (between late September and early November). The Disneyland® Paris Half Marathon race course would wind through both Disneyland Paris theme parks and Disney® Village, with the last 8–9 miles running through the countryside surrounding the Disneyland Paris parks"

Reported info: Race priced at $70, Package including Race, Hotel and Park Tickets priced at $1100.

liznboys said:
Sounds amazing, right? I would definitely WANT to do it, COULD I would be the question...it all boils down to moolah!

"runDisney is considering hosting a Half Marathon event in Paris, France in the Fall of 2014 (between late September and early November). The Disneyland® Paris Half Marathon race course would wind through both Disneyland Paris theme parks and Disney® Village, with the last 89 miles running through the countryside surrounding the Disneyland Paris parks"

Reported info: Race priced at $70, Package including Race, Hotel and Park Tickets priced at $1100.

How many nights for $1100?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I participated in this survey, too! Very exciting!! Worried about the time change, I don't adjust well! Lol

Around the World medal. Oh Disney. Why do you tempt me so? Can you imagine? And to do this, and the now "official" Dopey? Peer pressure!!! Talk about bullying, geez runDisney!!

Yeah, I know. How cool would it be if they did offer such a medal though?!! They'd definitely get more runners from the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter