Disneyland Paris 1/2 Marathon Fall 2014

Ijust want to add Disney has not said they will do this. I'm just asking do we get one :D It would be awesome possum if they did.

Lol! Don't worry, we're just having fun. We won't blame you if it doesn't happen... (...writing down dewingedpixie's info for future reference...) ;)

I've been hoping and wishing for this one. I've even talked to RunDisney about it. Oh how I wish this to be true!!

I'm going to be broke with all these runs.

I haven't had an email but I would really interested in this I'm in the UK so can't get to the US as often as I'd like Paris would be great!

Ijust want to add Disney has not said they will do this. I'm just asking do we get one :D It would be awesome possum if they did.

I did the Minnie 15k in 2006 and 2007 and after one of those races I received a survey asking if I would like a Princess themed half marathon and we all know how that turned out. :thumbsup2

I would love to do a Disneyland Paris half marathon and my mom and I have a really good friend in England. We went to see her in 2011 and we took the train from England to France and stayed at one of the hotels at Disneyland Paris (and went to the park, of course!). From there we rode the train into Paris to see the other sights. Great trip!

I got the same survey. In the middle of it, I sent my running family texts and my mom a text saying be prepared for a trip to France in 2014. There is no hesitation from this girl!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. This COULD potentially be the kicker to make the European trip the Boss wants to go on...............

I want to do this! I currently live in Switzerland and flew to Orlando for the Princess this year. I could make the 4 hour drive to Paris!!!

Ah! I am already planning to go for the coast to coast in 2014. I don't see how I can afford all 3 in one year. Plus I have to get a new car in 2014. Expensive year!!

have already started training for Wine and Dine in 2014 but with being in The UK would do this as well, jump on the train be there in a couple of hours

I keep looking around for more info on this. I would love to do a half in DLP. I've started planning a UK/Paris/DLP trip late in 2014 so that the budget is there on the chance that this is offered.

RunDisney if you're reading this Sept of 2014 would be an awesome time for this race.

I keep looking around for more info on this. I would love to do a half in DLP. I've started planning a UK/Paris/DLP trip late in 2014 so that the budget is there on the chance that this is offered.

RunDisney if you're reading this Sept of 2014 would be an awesome time for this race.

Thats actually when I am hoping it is as I would like a couple of months break between the two 1/2 marathons!!!

I wound up emailing runDisney about this a couple days ago to express interest. I haven't gotten a response back yet, but I'll let everyone know if I hear from them.

Sorry to jump in, but I too am hoping for this... Can't afford to get to USA but Paris I can do, and wud b a brilliant kick off to turning 40!!!!

Is it wrong to have already been considering a running outfit??? Lol

I talked to RunDisney at the Indy 500 Expo last weekend. They said it is just that, a rumor, nothing else. I wasn't surprised at their response. They were tight lipped - to the point of being rather abrupt about talking further about it.

I put in my .02 and said that it would help if it was announced well enough in advance to help in planning. Would hate to be signed up for upteen races to find out that Disney announces it. In other words, I told them, we need plenty of advance warning on this one.

With the Avengers half announced I'm feeling anxious about a Disneyland Paris half - don't want to hope!! Any new thoughts or rumours about a Paris race? All us UK/Europe based RunDisers are waiting with fingers crossed!

Sorry...but the EuroDisney Half Marathon just sold out.

(No, not really - but with as quickly as all the other races seem to be selling out, can you imagine how fast the first Disney International race would reach 100%?!?!?)

:)

I couldn't see them announcing an event in Europe for 2014 at this point in time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed (and some vacation days banked) for 2015 though.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter