Disneyland Paris ~ Canadian Visitor with questions ºoº

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hello from Toronto, Canada!

We might have the opportunity to have another vacation in October 2001.

Originally I started planning a Florida Disney trip. But we just returned from there in April and plan to return next April.

My 7 yo dd has been talking about a Paris vacation so I thought we might combine the two.

Thing is, I don't think dh would love an entire week in France, so I thought about flying into and from London so we could spend a couple days in London, go to France, see Paris a couple days, do Disneyland Paris a couple days and return to London to enjoy the last couple days. It seems like a lot of travelling around.

From London, how far is Paris? Is it very difficult to get to? We also have an 18 month old ds, so travelling with a baby might be a chore.

Thank you all so much!

One of the best/cheapest ways to get from London to Paris is by using British Midlands airlines. I did that the last time, and the flight took less than an hour. The airfare was very reasonable too, and it was less than the Eurostar.

If you want to visit Disneyland from Paris, it is easily done on the Metro. I don't remember the line exactly, but it is the Marnee Valle line, and stops right outside of the Disneyland gates. Very convenient.

I'm just trying to find out if they have any celebrations for Halloween. Anyone know?

Donna

DLP does have special events at Halloween. These include a special Halloween parade, special ticketed events for after park hours and Frontierland is turned into Pumpkinland. It is a great time of year to go.
Here's a link to a useful website
http://www.dlp-guidebook.de/index_e.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter