Disneyland Paris expansion!

More accurately, to Walt Disney Studios Park, which is sorely in need of new attractions.

Great news.

posted this in the news thread, but based on the concept art, it looks like Galaxy's Edge ... or at least part of it (also, the Frozen area looks huge land wise in comparison(
dlp238402934320984023fi-768x432.jpg

OMG

Amazing news. Finally some seriousness investment in Paris high is way overdue.

From the looks of it, Star Wars looks like a mini Galaxies Edge with just the Milenium Falcon Ride. Nice to see stuff coming to Paris like Frozen and Marvel hi how not be in WDW

And perhaps the curtain behind Disney purchasing 97% of the shares of Euri Disney SCA last June is now revealed.

This makes me think that without having controlling interest, this announcement may not have come to fruition.

So, from the concept art, it looks like they are replacing the Studio Tram Tour with the path to the lake, which will lead to Star Wars-Land and Frozen-land, wondering if they will connect to the Ratatouille area and the Backlot area which will probably become Marvel-land, replacing Rockin' Rollercoaster, Lights, Motor Action! and potentially the Armageddon area and the Soundstage 2 (Cinemagique) and Soundstage 3 (which recently had Mickey & the Magician) are remaining so will be interesting to see what moves into those spaces. going to DLP in October so will make sure we do the stuff that will be closing, hopefully before it does close :)

And perhaps the curtain behind Disney purchasing 97% of the shares of Euri Disney SCA last June is now revealed.

This makes me think that without having controlling interest, this announcement may not have come to fruition.
Oh it is certainly part of it. I don’t believe DLP would’ve seen nothing had Disney not bought it out. We likely would’ve seen less though.

OMG

Amazing news. Finally some seriousness investment in Paris high is way overdue.

From the looks of it, Star Wars looks like a mini Galaxies Edge with just the Milenium Falcon Ride. Nice to see stuff coming to Paris like Frozen and Marvel hi how not be in WDW
I’d be surprised if they went with only the falcon since that is supposed to be the “lesser” of the two. The battle ride is the end all be all.

So I see galaxy’s edge, but nothing behind their tower other than grass, or behind ratatouille. I’m waiting impatiently for high res concept art

So I see galaxy’s edge, but nothing behind their tower other than grass, or behind ratatouille. I’m waiting impatiently for high res concept art
Probably won’t be much of anything behind there. You’ll have marvel to the left/behind tower. The lake is the new focal point.

I’m wondering how intensive their marvel presence will be. They’re repurposing RnR and then what? I feel like marvel is very untapped in the parks (sans the iron man experience in Hong Kong) that there’s so many directions they can go

Trying to zoom in I noticed the alien swirling saucers, if that’s what that’s called along the main boulevard

I’m wondering how intensive their marvel presence will be. They’re repurposing RnR and then what? I feel like marvel is very untapped in the parks (sans the iron man experience in Hong Kong) that there’s so many directions they can go
Well it looks like the Zephyr One is there in the concept art.

We are tentatively planning a trip for next year.... hope a lot of stuff will still be open, but this just means we will need to plan another trip on a few years

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter