Disneyland Paris FanDaze Event

Well I lost my mind over half those characters. Sigh. Step it up US parks. I'd pay a lot for an extra event like that one.
I know things like DVC moonlight magic and race weekends have rare characters but some of these I never even knew they existed

Well I lost my mind over half those characters. Sigh. Step it up US parks. I'd pay a lot for an extra event like that one.
That’s what I don’t get. People would pay for an event like this in the US no problem but there is no indication Disney would ever do it here.

I know things like DVC moonlight magic and race weekends have rare characters but some of these I never even knew they existed

Seriously, the donkey with wings? Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet?? I didn't know that Disney even publicly acknowledged that movie.

That’s what I don’t get. People would pay for an event like this in the US no problem but there is no indication Disney would ever do it here.

Let's just have another dessert party. It is confusing, since WDW is all about the money grabs/additional cost experiences.

Burrito and Gauchito!

I was so jealous when I saw all the Rescue Rangers together.

Disney could charge $350 a ticket and the thing would sell out in the US.

Although the picture you labeled as the Rescue Rangers wasn’t really the Rescue Rangers. It was Chip and Dale from the Reacue Rangers and then Baloo from Tailspin and then King Louie from something else

Agree though they they could charge a fortune for something like this in the US and wouldn’t cost them that much

Although the picture you labeled as the Rescue Rangers wasn’t really the Rescue Rangers. It was Chip and Dale from the Reacue Rangers and then Baloo from Tailspin and then King Louie from something else

Agree though they they could charge a fortune for something like this in the US and wouldn’t cost them that much
True, I was still jealous though.

They’ve done the villains events and those have been extremely popular. Not the most organized things they have done but is Disney ever 100% organized?

I’m not gonna lie, I feel quite lucky that Paris are really trying to do something different than the US Parks. WDW will always be ‘home’ but I love that soon there’s going to be lots including a Marvel land which The US doesn’t have.

These rare characters are a huge draw for me too

Burrito and Gauchito!

I was so jealous when I saw all the Rescue Rangers together.

Disney could charge $350 a ticket and the thing would sell out in the US.
In minutes. It would sell out in minutes. This is an awesome event.

I’m ashamed to say there are a few characters I can’t place. To google I go....

This makes me so jealous! We used to have most of these characters out at MGM when I worked there in the early 2000s. I miss when a new movie meant characters doing meet and greets around the park and a parade- or later a car in the motor cars parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter