Disneyland Paris FanDaze Event

[QUOTE="Lee Matthews, post: 59305439, member: 223936”] including a Marvel land which The US doesn’t have
DCA is getting a Marvel Land[/QUOTE]

Are the getting a Marvel land or a superhero land featuring Marvel characters? I thought it was a technicality they could use the word Marve (thus the “Summer of Heroes” event)

Obviously I minor point - but if we can’t argue of inconsequential things, what’s the point of the internet? ;)

In minutes. It would sell out in minutes. This is an awesome event.

I’m ashamed to say there are a few characters I can’t place. To google I go....
DCA is getting a Marvel Land

Are the getting a Marvel land or a superhero land featuring Marvel characters? I thought it was a technicality they could use the word Marve (thus the “Summer of Heroes” event)

Obviously I minor point - but if we can’t argue of inconsequential things, what’s the point of the internet? ;)[/QUOTE]
i think Florida is the only park that this is the case

DCA is getting a Marvel Land

Obviously I minor point - but if we can’t argue of inconsequential things, what’s the point of the internet? ;)[/QUOTE]

Its a super hero land. It will not have Marvel in the name, but yeah, it's basically a Marvel land. I'm eager to see if DCA will get any original rides. Hong Kong already has an Ironman attraction which they could just copy, and they're also getting an Ant Man attraction. Then of course WDW will have a new Guardians attraction. I don't think DCA will get Guardians, since they already have the re-done Tower. I think Disney would be a bit foolish not to do Black Panther, so if I had to guess I'd say they'll get something Black Panther and maybe the Ironman attraction from Hong Kong.

Obviously I minor point - but if we can’t argue of inconsequential things, what’s the point of the internet? ;)

Its a super hero land. It will not have Marvel in the name, but yeah, it's basically a Marvel land. I'm eager to see if DCA will get any original rides. Hong Kong already has an Ironman attraction which they could just copy, and they're also getting an Ant Man attraction. Then of course WDW will have a new Guardians attraction. I don't think DCA will get Guardians, since they already have the re-done Tower. I think Disney would be a bit foolish not to do Black Panther, so if I had to guess I'd say they'll get something Black Panther and maybe the Ironman attraction from Hong Kong.[/QUOTE]
Correct not Marvel Land as Disney cannot use the name Marvel in the parks. Look at Summer of Heroes it couldn't use the name Marvel. Black Panther is included in the teaser poster for DCA. Its expected there will be a large coaster type attraction and another smaller one at DCA.

Although the picture you labeled as the Rescue Rangers wasn’t really the Rescue Rangers. It was Chip and Dale from the Reacue Rangers and then Baloo from Tailspin and then King Louie from something else

Agree though they they could charge a fortune for something like this in the US and wouldn’t cost them that much

It was Louie from TaleSpin, he wears the Hawaiian shirt and runs his bar in that cartoon.

In minutes. It would sell out in minutes. This is an awesome event.

I’m ashamed to say there are a few characters I can’t place. To google I go....

I'm pretty bored at the moment so I think the final list of characters is...

Disney Afternoon:
-TaleSpin Baloo and Louie
-Rescue Rangers Chip and Dale
-Darkwing Duck: Darkwing and Launchpad
-Goof Troop: Goofy and Max (powerline Max in show only)
-Ducktales: parade only Hewey Duey and Louie, Scrooge, Launchpad, Donald

Regular Fab Five:
-Mickey
-Donald
-Daisy
-Minnie
-Pluto
-Goofy

-Shellie Mae
-Duffy

-Oswald
-Ortensia (Oswald's cat girlfriend)

-Clarice (Chip and Dale's ladyfriend)
-Horace Horsecollar
-Clarabelle Cow

-Roger Rabbit
-Eddie Valiant (the human detective from the Roger Rabbit movie)

Heroes and Villains
-Aladdin
-Jafar with Iago on his shoulder

-Kronk
-Kuzco as llama (Emperor's New Groove)

-Hades
-Meg
-Phil
-Hercules

-Jim Hawkins (Treasure Planet)

-Governor Radcliffe
-John Smith (Pocahontas)

-Brer Rabbit
-Brer Fox
-Brer Bear

-Lilo
-Stitch
-Plinkley
-Jumba

-Marie
-Toulouse
-Berlioz (Aristocats)

-Elena

-Anna
-Elsa
-Olaf
-Kristoff

-Burrito (Three Caballeros)
-Gauchito
-Yaya

-Mr. Incredible
-Mrs. Incredible
-Frozone

-Bolt
-Mittens

-Phineas
-Ferb

-Sully
-Mike
-Boo in monster costume
-Sanderson
-orange monster with hat whose name I forget

-Bowler Hat Guy
-Wilbur
-Lewis (Meet the Robinsons)

-Linguini
-Emille
-Remy (Ratatouille)

Big Hero Six
-Everyone from the team and Yokai (the villain)

Hunchback of Notre Dame
-Quasimodo
-Esmerelda
-Phoebus
-Frollo

Toy Story
-Buzz
-Bullseye
-Woody
-Jessie

Atlantis
-Milo
-Kida

-Robinhood
-King John

Mulan
-Shan Yu
-Li Shang

-Peter Pan
-Captain Hook

-Sadness
-Joy

-Chicken Little
-Abbie Mallard

This is amazing and I am so stinkin’ jealous. It reminds me of the DLP 25th Anniversary parade, which included most of these characters and some more.

I am hoping with every fiber of my being that Disney World does something similar for their 50th and brings out as many characters as possible.

Prepare yourselves for the best Disney parade ever:

UGH and I just watched the Max Live footage and they sang Stand Out and I2I!! Amazing. A Goofy Movie has some of the most underrated songs (along with Oliver and Company).

Man, I'm so jealous. This is much better than Pixar fest. I wish we have an event like that. And I'm glad to see they debut Oswald's adorable girlfriend, Ortensia. I haven't heard Oswald and Ortensia talking since Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter