Disneyland paris H Marathon booking

Dis4Us2

Earning My Ears
DH wants to run HM in Disney Paris in 2018. Need a bit of help as we are researching options on registering for the run and purchasing hotel/tickets to park package. We are looking at Disneyland Paris dot com and Get Travl dot com. Any one have experience on either of these or on another way to get run tickets and hotel/park tickets? It appears for right now, they are not selling run tickets without a package...or maybe we just aren’t clear on this point. So for now, we are thinking we have to book the package to get the registration for the run. We need to purchase air tickets and want to be sure to have the run booked. One more item... I am also concerned as I want to book an extra room for family member who may or may not be able to join us and I am wondering how to book this extra room should she have to cancel.... any advice with this is appreciated. Thanks

Bib only without hotel rooms will go on sale much nearer the run date.
Last year it has been a bit stressful as the sale date has been postponed once and then the site kept crashing for hours. I already had offisite hotel and travel booked, so it was quite stressful. If you want the peace of mind of being sure to have a bib you have to pay the high price for the onsite hotels packages.

Thank you for the reply. We are great do it yourself travelers....but making sure all is in place for the run without stress seems like a good thing this time around. Thanks again for your insight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts