Disneyland Paris Half 2017

Is anyone splitting a run+parks Photopass? If I'm understanding correctly, up to 6 runners can share a Photopass and I believe we could each get our own card/barcode for use in the parks. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

Has anyone heard anything about race vouchers or the final event guide? They were supposed to be out now.

Is anyone splitting a run+parks Photopass? If I'm understanding correctly, up to 6 runners can share a Photopass and I believe we could each get our own card/barcode for use in the parks. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?
You can share up to six BIBs, not six runners! So, if you run two races, you have two BIBs. Right now, I do not know how "much" a Challenge BIB counts ;)

Last year we received the bib numbers on 6 September 2017. I have contacted my travel provider and they have no idea when the information will be sent to us either

Bib vouchers are out! Check your email or log into your account and click the paper icon to print.

Is there any way to tell corrals from bib numbers like in the US Halfs?

Folks on Facebook are saying the bib numbers are assigned by time of registration and have no correlation to corrals. Oh well.

Ive just checked and it does seem like the number you get is just in booking order as my children and I have consecutive numbers

I have Got two E-Mails, one said, my Registration is Not complete. But all voucher look Fine.

I hope this doesn't sound too weird... but I'm still trying to decide now if I want to go for this!

I've registered. Have a hotel booked (that I can cancel with full refund if I do so by Saturday). Not yet booked flights though!

Just got back from WDW early because of the hurricane, so maybe that's contributing to my reluctance to fly off again? Also didn't manage to train at all while at WDW because I was trying to fit in so much before leaving early!

Maybe I should go out for a run later and see how that goes... I can probably fast walk at a 16:00/mile pace but it would be nice to actually be able to jog/run the whole distance (which I was able to do earlier this year)...

Same boat, voucher is complete but nothing about Castle to Chatueau. Everything about this race has seemed a little behind schedule so maybe something else coming along in the next few days?

My voucher doesn't say anything about Castle to Chateau, but my bib number has 5 digits... the 5 digit bibs for the Disneyland Half Marathon were all for Challenges, so maybe that's a confirmation of sorts?

nah, scratch that... looking at pictures from last years' race, they all look like 5 digits... unless everyone did Castle to Chateau, that doesn't seem to correlate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!