Disneyland Paris Half Marathon Weekend 2018

I think they did a nice job of balancing the traditional elements in the HM and C2C with their thematic elements in the 10k and 21k challenge (although I have no idea what the 10k medal is about). I’m now a bit disappointed that I didn’t also sign up for the 5k and the 36k challenge, and I missed the cut off for the kids race by only 57 years. Maybe I can get a waiver.

and I think I'd have a shot at a decent finish in those...

Haha!

I like them all except for the 5k, no biggie for me because I’m 36k challenge, but my poor daughters are only doing that one race. They’re not going to be happy. I’m going to try to sell the Infinity stones as jelly beans and see if that helps :confused3:ssst:

Last edited:
Seeing the 36K medal makes me wish I had signed up for the challenge! It reminds me of the Maleficent floats in the parades at DLP and WDW, which I always thought were unique. However, I'm not upset that they kept the half marathon the traditional Mickey; I'll just be thrilled to finally earn one of those bad boys!

Got my confirmation emails from france run disney .. Their system is nice in that it sends you confirmation that they got certificate of previous half marathon, they got medical certificate, and that you are properly registered.

Got my confirmation emails from france run disney .. Their system is nice in that it sends you confirmation that they got certificate of previous half marathon, they got medical certificate, and that you are properly registered.

Glad everything went smoothly for you given the registration and upload issues you were having Wednesday.

Now we wait until 15 days prior to the race for the bib and check in information.

We went to EuroDisney when it first opened 20+ years ago. I still wear my EuroDisney ugly Christmas sweatshirt every holiday season. Might finally be time to replace it.

It will be interesting to see how it has grown.

Got my validation for medical and C2C. However, my registration showed only a dash - not a yes or no - for the bibbidy 31k challenge that I also booked and marked yes when registering.

I sent a question to dlp-run asking if I am good or has there been an error. While I wait for a reply (maybe) has anyone else encountered this situation?

Got my validation for medical and C2C. However, my registration showed only a dash - not a yes or no - for the bibbidy 31k challenge that I also booked and marked yes when registering.

I sent a question to dlp-run asking if I am good or has there been an error. While I wait for a reply (maybe) has anyone else encountered this situation?

Did not run into it. My 36k confirmation showed up 4 hours after the medical and C2C validations.

I have dashes all over, like for “Are you staying at a Disney Hotel?” but it’s consistent for which questions have dashes for my whole family

There's merch available in the e-shop now. Good thing.... I was starting to feel like I still had a little money left over...

There's merch available in the e-shop now. Good thing.... I was starting to feel like I still had a little money left over...

Anyone know if AP holders can get a discount on this e-shop merch?
I know that you get the discount if you buy in person on the weekend, I missed out on some pins last year and didn't want to run that risk again, but would still like to get my 20% off

I have dashes all over, like for “Are you staying at a Disney Hotel?” but it’s consistent for which questions have dashes for my whole family

Got my response from run-dlp. The dash at the line for the bibbidy challenge is not a problem. There is no bibbidy this year; it’s a leftover from last year. As long as you are properly registeredfor the 31k challenge, no further action is required.

Anyone know if AP holders can get a discount on this e-shop merch?

I bought a few things and there definitely was a spot to put in a discount code. It didn’t specify if you could put your DLP AP number in and I didn’t think to try it. Didn’t occur to me to try it for the Challenge Bib purchase either.... I’m remarkably bad at remembering to ask for it when I’m in the Parks too.

I noticed they just put up pins for the most part in the e-shop, will they do jackets or any clothes items like the races for Disneyland or World that can be purchased beforehand?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!