Disneyland Paris Half Marathon Weekend 2022

Thanks Expert, would be much appreciated! I actually asked as well last January and know that several people enquired. At one point a rD manager was called in because so many people were enquiring. The reaction of that manager was surprise at the fact that rDP had not yet communicated anything about the 2022 races when it was already clear that these were not going to happen.

Sorry for the delayed response! I did ask at the expo and then got busy with Dopey and forgot to post. rD booth reps said they have no information yet about any plans for Disneyland Paris to bring back runs.

No problem Expert! Hope your Dopey went well and thanks for asking! Looks like we'll have to wait until 2024.

Last edited:
Thanks for asking @The Expert

TBH I do not expect any races in DLP in 2023. It's kind of feels too late for an announcement for a 2023 Race Weekend.

Looks like, I have to plan for another Dopey.

Last edited:
@DerTobi75 I'm looking into the Berlin Marathon for this year then. Date often clashes with the DLP Run weekend. And well for 2024, who knows? Dopey, followed by Disneyland and then DLP :) in September?

@DerTobi75 I'm looking into the Berlin Marathon for this year then. Date often clashes with the DLP Run weekend. And well for 2024, who knows? Dopey, followed by Disneyland and then DLP :) in September?
Sounds like a great plan for 2024 :-D But WDW, Disneyland California AND Disneyland Paris would be a little bit too expensive :-D But just imagine all the Bling ;-)

Sounds like a great plan for 2024 :-D But WDW, Disneyland California AND Disneyland Paris would be a little bit too expensive :-D But just imagine all the Bling ;-)

In 2017, I did Princess at WDW, Tink at DL and the DLP races. It was pricey but epic! And I knocked out coast to coast and castle to chateau in one season. I was super burned out on training by the end of it, but no regrets.

I just noticed this on the rundisney site. Is this new or am I just late to the game?

1673643702495.png

on the rundisney site
Disneyland Paris has been on there for quite some time, but if you follow the link to the Disneyland Paris events page (only the International versions work) you will find no information for the Run Weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter