Disneyland Paris Newport Bay Compass Club Breakfast

anisha.parekh

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

Thinking of booking Compass Club. Is it worth it? Also I know the afternoon tea is complimentary but is the breakfast buffet at compass club lounge included???

Hi,

I can only speak about the Golden Forrest Club at the SQL but I guess it is the same as the CC.

The breakfast buffet in included and you can go whenever you like in the morning and not during a special time.

I have booked the GFC a few days ago again and I really like do be independent in the morning. The crowd level is also a little bit lower than in the "normal breakfast rooms". I guess the breakfast is now the same in both levels (hot breakfast).

We are inside the park most of the days so I can not speak about the afternoon tea but it is a nice goodie.

Is it worth it ? It depends on the difference in the price and what is important for you.

Do you like breakfast in the morning and do you spend some time there (like we Germans do)...go for it.

If you like to go to the park quick and do not put so much value on a breakfast...no.

:santa:

Thanks! We are going to see if we can afford even staying on property! Would love to though. If not we will stay at a good neighbour hotel :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!