Disneyland Paris Princess Half 2020

MonkeyDishwasher

<font color=teal>Yes!!! I got the first non-topic
Didn't see a thread for this yet, so forgive me if this is a duplicate!

But the only information I could find was that it was going to be in May 2020 and registration opens this month? Has anybody seen/heard anything else?

https://www.disboards.com/threads/8-10-may-2020-disneyland-paris-princess-run.3768992/
This one? :)
Yes, there is not a lot of information, but what we do know already... it's not going to be a half, it's a 5 and 8K, more aimed at familes and/or inexperienced runners.

Packages via travel agencies like Run to the Magic etc can be booked already. However the information about when the packages via Disney can be booked is not very clear. CMs tell different stories.
The one I heard (and I felt I had a knowledgeable and experienced CM on the phone), is packages start per 29 October for both the May and the September run, and most likely 5 November the room only + bib packages for AP holders.

ED92 has placed a message that the packages via Disney should be open for booking from 30 October. Usually their sources are reliable.

With only 5K & 8K Runs, they should rename it to walkDisney. I expect the worst for those Races :-(

Yeah— an 8k isn’t worth flying internationally for. If it were a half we’d probably have already booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!