Disneyland Paris Shares - How, What and Where?

Thank you guys :goodvibes
I have proudly showed my card to my work mates today and they have been amazed :thumbsup2
Mind you when i rang last saturday to Disney Dirct to ask about the Halloween Soiree's tickets and the man on phone told me *oh i see you are a shareholder madam* it made me feel like i was the queen princess: LOL

I have proudly showed my card to my work mates today and they have been amazed :thumbsup2
I did that too, in fact I've showed mine to anyone who'd listen. :rotfl:

Mind you when i rang last saturday to Disney Dirct to ask about the Halloween Soiree's tickets and the man on phone told me *oh i see you are a shareholder madam* it made me feel like i was the queen princess: LOL

Imagine how you'll feel when you get to tap on Salon Mickey's door and then enter the park through their entrance. :cloud9:

Ohh wow thats good, was that with the normal disney booking number?, or the shareholders line? :goodvibes

Wow, was that with the main disney booking number?, or with the shareholders line?

Wow, was that with the main disney booking number?, or with the shareholders line?

First time i rang the shareholder line and i was lucky enough to talk with an Italian boy there, i had to tell him i was a shareholder and to tell him my Club number anyway.
Second time i rang the main booking number and they could see i was a shareholder from my booking :goodvibes

Ohh thats good, might have to give them a ring, and get some quotes. how do u think they no your a shareholder?.lol

Ohh thats good, might have to give them a ring, and get some quotes. how do u think they no your a shareholder?.lol

A gold halo might be shining around my name i think LOL:lmao:

Keep handy your shareholder club number just in case it doesnt anyway :rotfl2:

:banana: :yay: My card arrived too:yay: :banana:

So I have been home for 2 hours when husband suddenly says, oh this post from France arrived for you. I have been in the house 2 hours and you are only just telling me!!

So, I will put it in pride of place in my purse for all to see!! I'm temped to go to the Disney store at the weekend just to buy something so I can casually say, "I'm a shareholder, I believe I get a discount!!"

I do have one quick question though. It says you get discounts at DLP in the boutique shops, but which shops are they? I take it you get a dicsount in the big Disney shop in the village, but do you also get a discount in the hotel shops?

You guys are making me want to join.

How much does it cost to become a royal member of this club lol?

So, I will put it in pride of place in my purse for all to see!! I'm temped to go to the Disney store at the weekend just to buy something so I can casually say, "I'm a shareholder, I believe I get a discount!!"

It feels good, doesnt it????:banana: :banana: :banana:

So I have been home for 2 hours when husband suddenly says, oh this post from France arrived for you. I have been in the house 2 hours and you are only just telling me!!

I do have one quick question though. It says you get discounts at DLP in the boutique shops, but which shops are they? I take it you get a dicsount in the big Disney shop in the village, but do you also get a discount in the hotel shops?

All the shops but not the carts as they don't have a scanner :)

You guys are making me want to join.

How much does it cost to become a royal member of this club lol?
After you have bought your shares then it is €30 membership for 2 years or free if you have a greater number of shares :)

This was the best advice I ever got on the disboards- buying the shares and having the shareholder card for my trip last weekend was wonderful. Saved a LOT of money on meals and purchases.

Please tell me I am not losing my mind :rotfl2: but I am sure there was a thread all to do with owning Shares in Disney and how to go about it and the discounts offered and can I find it! No, I even tried doing a search and that came up with nothing!!

I seem to recall someone mentioning Self Trade to buy them from, is this correct?

Please tell me I am not losing my mind :rotfl2: but I am sure there was a thread all to do with owning Shares in Disney and how to go about it and the discounts offered and can I find it! No, I even tried doing a search and that came up with nothing!!

I seem to recall someone mentioning Self Trade to buy them from, is this correct?

Here you go :thumbsup2

Okay I have just looked through all this information and I'm not a brainy person so if anyone can help answer this question please

To actually purchase the shares do I do it through a company such as Selftrade or get in touch with my bank or get in touch with my parents Financial Advisor and let him do it???? And if it is through the company Self trade I hope its easy to navigate!!!!

You can go through a broker such as Selftrade or through a bank. It really depends on whether your bank can deal in shares only traded on the Paris Stock Exchange and what their transactions costs will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter