Disneyland Paris what should they add?

AdamEfimoff

DIS Veteran
besides what is already announced.
I personally think they need to add clitter country but with the tdl version of pooh and a new bear ride. I also wonder if there should be a hunchback ride.

They need to add QS restaurants to the resorts... When I was at the beginning of my planning I could not believe that there seems not to be any QS service options at the resorts, We are staying at Newport Bay and as far as I can tell there are not any QS options there.

I guess once we get back I will have more to add....

The hotels in DLP are really close to the park and village, and they only let you book a package including park tickets. I doubt QS options would be used that much, other then Starbucks for breakfast and they are adding those now. I never felt the need for QS in a hotel in DLP (probably because they are advertised as hotels, not resorts)

DH and I sometime enjoy grabbing some QS, one of us will throw something on and run and go get something to bring back to the room, then we eat while we get dressed or just have a slow start to our day... I know when our kids were at home and we would visit this was life saving tool, to be able to get some food into them while they watched Mickey, and it gave us grown up kids time to get dressed, and then the DD's dressed, and sun screened up before leaving the room, and head into the parks...

DH and I sometime enjoy grabbing some QS, one of us will throw something on and run and go get something to bring back to the room, then we eat while we get dressed or just have a slow start to our day... I know when our kids were at home and we would visit this was life saving tool, to be able to get some food into them while they watched Mickey, and it gave us grown up kids time to get dressed, and then the DD's dressed, and sun screened up before leaving the room, and head into the parks...

As already mentioned the hotels are hotels and not resorts - At Newport Bay, Disneyland Hotel and Newport Bay everything is in one main building. The other 3 hotels are more resort like in that there are separate buildings but they are still nothing like the resorts at WDW.

Up until last March breakfast was included with all room bookings so there was no need for a quick service option. They are now adding Starbucks into most hotels where you can grab something to take back to your rooms.

The hotels are all close to Disney Village and the first restaurant you come to when going in from the hotel side is Earl of Sandwich where you can grab something, there is also a larger Starbucks, a McDonalds and a New York sandwiches Bar where they do takeaway options both for breakfast and throughout the day. The walk from the lakeside hotels to these places is probably about 5 minutes so possibly less time than the walk from your room to the Food court at some WDW resorts.

They need to add more fireworks to the show.

I suspect over the years it's only going to be less and less. As fireworks aren't good for the environment, I'm sure that in the coming years there will be more regulations. The development of environmental fireworks is on its way, but it goes slow.

more cleaners to the parks

Really? I was in the park this week and I thought it was cleaner than it used to be. And that was not just that I saw cleaners working, but also other CMs picking up stuff if they came across it and guests not throwing their garbage on the street.

Really? I was in the park this week and I thought it was cleaner than it used to be. And that was not just that I saw cleaners working, but also other CMs picking up stuff if they came across it and guests not throwing their garbage on the street.[/QUOTE]

Yes really the amount of times i have been in the parks first thing in the morning and their toilets are frankly filthy.

I think Pooh would be a good fit for Frontierland, and fill in the area back where the train station is. I also think Discoveryland needs something, but what I am not sure, as I want the Jules Verne theme to keep as pure as possible, and honestly, I find all the Star Wars stuff out of place (I assume if we get a Galaxy's Edge they will move some of it.)

I think Pooh would be a good fit for Frontierland, and fill in the area back where the train station is. I also think Discoveryland needs something, but what I am not sure, as I want the Jules Verne theme to keep as pure as possible, and honestly, I find all the Star Wars stuff out of place (I assume if we get a Galaxy's Edge they will move some of it.)

I was there last week and I thought: "Philharmagic so doesn't belong in this area!"
I agree with you that Pooh would be a match with Frontierland, this country needs something more kid-friendly entertainment. Fantasyland has tons of rides, Discoveryland has Orbitron, Buzz and Autopia, the big play area near the ship and the grottos & bridges in Adventureland. Phantom Manor and Big Thunder Mountain are not family-targeted, and I always think the Indian play area looks cheap and a bit depressing ;-)

But maybe something completely new, a ride with Woody & Jessie perhaps?

I was there last week and I thought: "Philharmagic so doesn't belong in this area!"
I agree with you that Pooh would be a match with Frontierland, this country needs something more kid-friendly entertainment. Fantasyland has tons of rides, Discoveryland has Orbitron, Buzz and Autopia, the big play area near the ship and the grottos & bridges in Adventureland. Phantom Manor and Big Thunder Mountain are not family-targeted, and I always think the Indian play area looks cheap and a bit depressing ;-)

But maybe something completely new, a ride with Woody & Jessie perhaps?

Jessie and Woody would be a good fit, but I imagine they would use them for filling out Toy Story Playland. And yes, Philharmagic is so so out of place, and barely even advertised. It seems half hearted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter