Disneyland Paris Will Reopen July 15 Village Nature Opens June 22

It's going to be a long few days... I've been trying for an hour already this morning and I can't even get the call to connect. Patience is a virtue, right? :) I'm sure they are working as hard as they can and getting a million calls. I just wish there was a way to change my reservation online. Oh well. Good thing I'm working from home for the next few weeks!

Just an update. I finally got through and actually was only on hold for about 20 minutes. I feel so bad for the employees, as I'm sure they're completely overwhelmed. I was able to get a full refund for our trip, and we will look to re-book for December of this year. Still no luck with the airline but they have said that if we aren't flying within the next 72 hours to please hold off. So, we will give it until late next week to change our flights.

I'm sorry this is happening to everyone but I'm trying to look on the positive side that we still get to go. I know that may not be the case for everyone... just remember that if you do have to change/cancel your reservations to please be kind to the CMs you speak with.

Stay well everyone!

Just an update. I finally got through and actually was only on hold for about 20 minutes. I feel so bad for the employees, as I'm sure they're completely overwhelmed. I was able to get a full refund for our trip, and we will look to re-book for December of this year. Still no luck with the airline but they have said that if we aren't flying within the next 72 hours to please hold off. So, we will give it until late next week to change our flights.

I'm sorry this is happening to everyone but I'm trying to look on the positive side that we still get to go. I know that may not be the case for everyone... just remember that if you do have to change/cancel your reservations to please be kind to the CMs you speak with.

Stay well everyone!

Who did you book with?

Who did you book with?
We booked direct on our own. They had a good deal on line at the time (looks like they still have the deal). We did not have the travel insurance, but I think with the extenuating circumstances that they are offering full refunds (including the transportation we booked with them from the airport to the resort).

Just left DLP. Very strange atmosphere - the imminent closure is obviously known by all but outside of the huge number of hand sanitizing stations, short lines and generally reduced noise due to no parades, fireworks or outside entertainment, you really wouldn’t know any different.

Stay safe everyone.

At 21:20 gmt the website notice stated:

We are experiencing an extraordinary high volume of calls. The call volume is interfering with critical emergency calls in our region. We are therefore asking you to delay calls to next week, even if your stay was planned to start in the next few days. Please be assured that we will address each and every one of your bookings/requests. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

I am not sure what that means but is it affecting the region?

New Update 11 PM France Time Friday 13 March

https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/guest-services/exceptional-measures
Temporary Closure of Disneyland Paris
We are experiencing an extraordinary high volume of calls. The call volume is interfering with critical emergency calls in our region. We are therefore asking you to delay calls to next week, even if your stay was planned to start in the next few days. Please be assured that we will address each and every one of your bookings/requests. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

--

Disneyland Paris will temporarily close at the end of business on Sunday, March 15, 2020.

In an abundance of caution and in the best interest of our Guests and Cast Members, we are proceeding with the closure of Disneyland Paris, beginning at the end of business on Sunday, March 15, through the end of the month.

The Disney Hotels will remain open until further notice to give Guests the ability to make necessary travel arrangements. The retail and dining complexes of Disney Village will remain open.

If you hold a reservation at a Disney Hotel for arrivals until June 1, 2020, we have waived all modification and cancellation fees until April 15th and we are offering you the same price if you wish to postpone your stay through Oct 15th 2020 (excluding transportation).

We anticipate heavy call volume over the next several days and appreciate your patience as we work hard to respond to all inquiries.

Please check back here at disneylandparis.com for regular updates.

At 21:20 gmt the website notice stated:

I am not sure what that means but is it affecting the region?
Yes, too many calls block the lines in that region, so 911-calls wouldn't get through to the operators.

thanks @Karin1984 for finding this
https://pixiedust.be/nieuws/all-inf...nd-cancellation-policies-in-disneyland-paris/

TICKETS
  • If you have not yet used your Park tickets and they expire during the Parks closure, their validity date will be automatically extended until September, 30th 2020*. Please check the back of your paper ticket or refer to your e-ticket for validity date.
  • If you hold an e-ticket, you must download it before its initial expiration date, and then present it at the entrance to the Disney Parks on the day you visit.
  • If you hold a paper-based ticket, just present it at the entrance to the Disney Parks on the day you visit.
* During the period of visit indicated in the calendar depending on your ticket type.

• If you have a dated Group Tickets booked by group operators for a visit during the closure period, your tickets will either be cancelled and refunded or rebooked at the same price for a new date of visit for the group operator. Please contact your group operator.
Can I get a refund on the FASTPASS bought at the Theme Park entrance?
Yes, to request a refund, you should send the original FASTPASS Tickets by post to the address below, with your iBAN, BIC and the name of your bank.
Disneyland Paris
Communication Visiteurs Support
BP 100 77777 Marne la Vallée Cedex 4 France
Tickets for the Buffalo Bill Wild West Show
If your booking for Buffalo Bill Wild West Show has been made as part of a stay in a Disney Hotel, please refer to the “Resorts” section below.
If your booking for Buffalo Bill Wild West Show is not part of a hotel package, tickets will be systematically cancelled and refunded with no cancellation fees.
I purchased tickets for the Buffalo Bill Wild West Show at the ticket booth for a date during the closure, shall I be reimbursed?
Yes, to request a refund, you should send the original tickets by post to the address below, with your IBAN, BIC and the name of your bank.
Disneyland Paris
Communication Visiteurs Support
BP 100 77777 Marne la Vallée Cedex 4 France
I purchased tickets for the Disneyland Paris Express from / to Paris for a date during the closure, shall I be reimbursed?
Tickets for the Disneyland Paris Express shuttle service from / to Paris will be systematically cancelled and refunded, with no cancellation fees.
I wasn’t able to use all of the days included in my multi-days ticket (2 days or more) due to the Parks closure, can I get a refund?
Tickets for 2 Days or more, with days not used during the Parks closure, will be replaced by tickets for unused days, or partially refunded based on the number of days which were not used.
Please contact us at dlp.guestcomm.uk@disneylandparis.com between Monday March 16 and April 15 2020, even if this is after the date of your planned visit. You should indicate if your wish to replace new tickets for the unused days, or prefer to be refunded for the unused days. Please enclose a recto/verso copy of the tickets in question, and your IBAN, BIC and the name of your bank indicated on the IBAN. If you bought your Tickets through a travel provider (Travel Agency, Coach Operator, Online Travel Agency), please contact it directly, even if it is after your planned date of visit.
ANNUAL PASSES
Are Annual Passes impacted by the temporary closure of Disneyland Paris.
  • The validity of your Annual pass will be extended by the number of days of closure of the Theme Parks. For more details, please click here.
RESORTS
Is there a discount/price compensation offered to Guests?

If you booked your stay directly with Disneyland Paris for an arrival while the Theme Parks are temporary closed, you have the option to postpone your stay or cancel without fees until April 15th, 2020. If you wish to postpone your stay for an arrival before October 15th, 2020, you can do so at the same price as your initial booking.
This is also applicable if your arrival is between April 1st and June 1st, 2020 (in this case for transport, transport carriers’ policies apply).
To avoid long wait times on our telephone lines, we suggest you use this online form so that we can handle your request: contact.disneylandparis.com.
What do I do if I am already at your destination and staying at a Disney Hotel?
Our Hotel Cast members will be providing assistance as appropriate. The Disney Hotels will remain open until further notice to give Guests the ability to make necessary travel arrangements. The retail and dining complexes of Disney Village will also remain open.
The reimbursement will be made on a prorata temporis basis.

• If you bought your stay directly with Disneyland Paris please contact us at dlp.guestcomm.fr@disneylandparis.com between Monday March 16 and April 15 2020, even if it is after your planned arrival date. To facilitate handling your request, please systematically give your reservation number.
  • If you booked through a travel provider (Travel Agency, Coach Operator, Online Travel Agency), please contact it directly, even if it is after your planned arrival date.
I have a future stay at a Disney Hotel while the park is closed. What does that mean for my holiday?
For Guests holding a booking at a Disney Hotel with an arrival date between March, 14th and March, 31st 2020:
• We are happy to offer you the possibility to re-book a new hotel stay at the same price for a new date of arrival through October, 15th 2020.
• To benefit from this offer, we invite you:

• If you bought your stay directly with Disneyland Paris please contact us between Monday March, 16th and April, 15th, 2020, even if it is after your planned arrival date.
    To avoid long wait times on our telephone lines, we suggest you use this online form so that we can handle your request: contact.disneylandparis.com
  • If you bought it through a travel provider (Travel Agency, Coach Operator, Online Travel Agency), please contact them directly, even if it is after your planned arrival date.
• Should you choose not to benefit from this offer:
  • If you bought your stay directly with Disneyland Paris, please contact us between Monday March, 16th and April, 15th, 2020, even if it is after your planned arrival date. We will proceed to its cancellation and we will fully refund you.
    To avoid long wait times on our telephone lines, we suggest you use this online form so that we can handle your request: contact.disneylandparis.com
  • If you bought it through a travel provider (Travel Agency, Coach Operator, Online Travel Agency), please contact them directly.
What if I want to cancel a Disney Hotel reservation after the parks reopen?
For Guests holding a booking at a Disney hotel with an arrival date between April, 1st and June, 1st, 2020:
• To give Guests and Consumers the greatest flexibility, we have made temporary adjustments to our booking and cancellation policies for bookings at a Disney hotel.
• For Guests who wish to postpone their date of arrival, we will waive all modification/cancellation fees, excluding transportation (transport carriers’ modification/cancellation policies will apply) until April, 15th, 2020
• We are happy to offer Guests the possibility to re-book a new stay including a Disney hotel at the same price (excluding transportation) for a new date of arrival between April, 1st, 2020 and October, 15th, 2020 inclusive.
• Should Guests choose not to benefit from this offer, booking cancelation will be done without fees excluding transportation (transport carriers’ cancellation policies will apply)
• If you bought your stay directly with Disneyland Paris please contact us between Monday March, 16th and April, 15th 2020, even if it is after your planned arrival date.
• If you bought it through a travel provider (Travel Agency, Coach Operator, Online Travel Agency), please contact them directly.

I just have cancelled my booking with the form at contact.disneylandparis.com :guilty:

This helps to avoid a long time waiting on the telephone.

I can not imagine what will be going on there at the moment and my deepest respect to all of the CM.

We will see you all again later this year!

:smickey:

Very spooky but it will come back soon....everything will be ok. We can not give up hope. :grouphug:

tumblr_mtekpfuSIn1s2wio8o1_400.gif

I got my refund today after filling out the form last week and it was for $50 dollars less than what I booked it for. I was under the impression there were no fees for canceling. I'm eventually thinking of calling to get an explanation, but wondered if anyone has any input. It was for a hotel only reservation April 1st

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!