Disneyland Paris Will Reopen July 15 Village Nature Opens June 22

DP not offering refunds now? The online form changed from last week, here are the options:
  • Postpone the stay without fees at the same price (same number of Guests, same Hotel, same length of stay), for a new arrival until 30th September 2020 included.
  • Cancel the booking to receive a voucher valid for 18 months for the full amount of payment already made for your booking
  • Request further information
I submitted my cancellation request on March 26th (Stay was to start on May 17th) and one of the options was to cancel with full refund.. I wonder what will actually happen with my booking now. I will post if / when a refund is issued back to me.

Has anyone else received a refund from DLP after submitting the on-line form? I did it 14 days ago and haven't gotten a refund yet. We weren't supposed to check in until 21-April so maybe they're prioritizing the March cancellations first but 14 days is a long time regardless.

No! My stay was supposed to start 3/23. I filled out the form right away on 3/14 requesting a refund and still have not received anything back. I have tried to contact them through DM, but I always get a very generic response back. I understand they are really backlogged and this is very unusual circumstances, but if I can get a full refund from Delta, airbnb, thalys train, etc already, it seems like Disney could figure this out. I probably am going to dispute the charges through my credit card due to the lack of response.

I filled out my form online, and I believe I already have the refund. My trip was to begin today. The conversion rate was not too kind. ($ to Euros). Seems like I still lost a few hundred dollars on the deal. I've got airline credits with Delta and Air France, not sure when I'm going to get to use them though. Would like to reschedule for June, but I'm afraid things won't be well enough by then to travel.
Was your flight officially canceled? If it was canceled, then I believe you should technically be entitled to a refund, not just credits for a future flight.

I have a friend in Delta reservations and she told me this. Besides my Paris trip, I had a trip to Boston and London this month. She told me to hang tight and wait for them to cancel and then request a refund. I have looked and it appears parts of the itinerary have been canceled. There is a form you can fill out online with Delta requesting a refund.

Delta has been pretty liberal with their cancellation policy from the beginning of the crisis. I cancelled my Delta flights to Spain and home From Paris in April about 3 weeks ago and got the refund right away. This was before they even started cancelling flights. You should have no problem cancelling and getting your money back.

Was your flight officially canceled? If it was canceled, then I believe you should technically be entitled to a refund, not just credits for a future flight.

I have a friend in Delta reservations and she told me this. Besides my Paris trip, I had a trip to Boston and London this month. She told me to hang tight and wait for them to cancel and then request a refund. I have looked and it appears parts of the itinerary have been canceled. There is a form you can fill out online with Delta requesting a refund.
Delta has been pretty liberal with their cancellation policy from the beginning of the crisis. I cancelled my Delta flights to Spain and home From Paris in April about 3 weeks ago and got the refund right away. This was before they even started cancelling flights. You should have no problem cancelling and getting your money back.

Hmmm, that's interesting. The Delta flight was Orlando to London, the AirFrance was Paris to Athens, both were cancelled. I was told I could only get credits because they were economy class flights (the cheapest tickets available). The aggravating part is that if I rebook for June, the Delta flight (which is actually flown by Virgin Atlantic) is now close to $900 round trip. I paid $379 for March/ April. I literally could buy that same ticket on United, American, and a couple of other airlines for $375-$400 for the June timeframe, but Delta is $900. I feel like we won't even be able to go this year at all now. Delta also told me that my I needed to be booked by June 19th this year, because I bought the tickets for this trip June 19, 2019. So their only giving me a year from when I purchased, not from when they cancelled the flight. So they have had my money for 10 months now. Thanks for the info, maybe I will call Delta again today.

I called Delta again. Every person you talk to gives you a different answer. I'm not getting a refund, and bottom line, if I don't use my credit by June 19, I'm going to lose my money. I was told the e credits may be extended, but then I can't use them internationally... Y'all, I get it's a pandemic, but at least you could be nice. The first girl I spoke with went on spiel about how she didn't get her money back either.. I'll just pray that we can use them for something this summer. It's making my brain hurt.

Last edited:

I called Delta again. Every person you talk to gives you a different answer. I'm not getting a refund, and bottom line, if I don't use my credit by June 19, I'm going to lose my money. I was told the e credits may be extended, but then I can't use them internationally... Y'all, I get it's a pandemic, but at least you could be nice. The first girl I spoke with went on spiel about how she didn't get her money back either.. I'll just pray that we can use them for something this summer. It's making my brain hurt.
I saw on Delta's site today that credits are now valid for 2 years. I have a few e-credits and they still reflect the old expiration date. After reading further, it seems Delta is trying to figure out a way for the dates to change, but guarantees the credits are safe.

It sucks to be given the run around. Not sure if you have done this, but try calling again and asking for customer care. It is the "next level" when trying to get a problem solved. I know I have to call eventually because I can't seem to do what I want online, just putting it off for now. Also, so many unknowns about anything travel related. We are supposed to go to WDW late May/early June--no idea what we are doing yet.

I saw on Delta's site today that credits are now valid for 2 years. I have a few e-credits and they still reflect the old expiration date. After reading further, it seems Delta is trying to figure out a way for the dates to change, but guarantees the credits are safe.

It sucks to be given the run around. Not sure if you have done this, but try calling again and asking for customer care. It is the "next level" when trying to get a problem solved. I know I have to call eventually because I can't seem to do what I want online, just putting it off for now. Also, so many unknowns about anything travel related. We are supposed to go to WDW late May/early June--no idea what we are doing yet.

According to both the CSR and supervisor I talked to today, my credits will not be extended because I bought my tickets last June. Basically all I can hope for is an extension til December of this year. Plus if I don't travel before June 19 (at least depart), I can't use them for international travel. All because I bought my airfare way in advance and purchased basic economy. I'm so frustrated I could jump through that phone. I wanted to go ahead and use my credits for a flight we are going/hopefully to take in July to Calgary. But, if my husbands ironman race cancels in July, I won't need the airfare. They won't guarantee me I can reuse the credits for something else if I go ahead and book now. The first girl I spoke with was just so rude. Not gonna lie, I was in tears when I got off the phone. I'm just going to sit back and wait now. There are so many what if's I can't even deal with it right now. Delta can just continue to enjoy my hard earned money I gave them last June. :sad2:

I got my refund today after filling out the form last week and it was for $50 dollars less than what I booked it for. I was under the impression there were no fees for canceling. I'm eventually thinking of calling to get an explanation, but wondered if anyone has any input. It was for a hotel only reservation April 1st

I booked through the Disneyland Paris (EN) website for my stay that was supposed to begin 30 March (paid $698.78). It included LOS park admission.
I filled out the online form on 16 March (IIRC) and I received a refund of $498.91 on 19 March. I sent them an email on 26 March and asked about the remaining $199.87 and I haven't heard anything back.

I also booked a Buffalo Bill show for 30 March and I have not yet received a refund.

If you don't mind me asking, did you get an email from DLP notifying you of the refund or did you just see it on your credit card statement?
I received a generic email back on the same day I filed the request for the refund (on 16 March) that said,
"We are doing all we can to fulfill it as fast as possible.
Once the modifications will be done, a confirmation letter will be sent
to the same email address provided for the original booking.
If you request cannot be fulfilled, we will contact you rapidly."

The partial refund appeared on my CC on 19 March.

We filled out the form on the website on March 17th. We were supposed to check in on March 24th and out on the 27th. After not hearing anything for 2 weeks, I called the Disneyland Paris line in the US and spoke to someone. They told me they couldn't help me because I booked through the Disneyland Paris French website, which was true. Apparently, the US website and French website are completely unrelated at Disney. The CM I was speaking to then called the Paris number for me and transferred me once it connected. I waited on hold for 45 minutes and actually was able to speak to someone. After taking down my information and putting me on hold for another 30 minutes, she came back and said she started my cancellation and refund for me. She then told me their refunds take an average of 6 weeks to process and with Covid, it may be a little faster, but she wasn't sure.

What I learned from this is that I would not trust the online form. There was no indication that they had even seen that I had filled it out, which meant that my 6 weeks had not even begun. Originally, the website said they would process refunds and cancellations for guests that did not check in on their check in date, since they couldn't take calls and it looks like that didn't happen either. Additionally, I tried to see if we could just apply what we paid to our August WDW trip, since it's the same company, but that doesn't work either.

Good luck everyone.

We filled out the form on the website on March 17th. We were supposed to check in on March 24th and out on the 27th. After not hearing anything for 2 weeks, I called the Disneyland Paris line in the US and spoke to someone. They told me they couldn't help me because I booked through the Disneyland Paris French website, which was true. Apparently, the US website and French website are completely unrelated at Disney. The CM I was speaking to then called the Paris number for me and transferred me once it connected. I waited on hold for 45 minutes and actually was able to speak to someone. After taking down my information and putting me on hold for another 30 minutes, she came back and said she started my cancellation and refund for me. She then told me their refunds take an average of 6 weeks to process and with Covid, it may be a little faster, but she wasn't sure.

What I learned from this is that I would not trust the online form. There was no indication that they had even seen that I had filled it out, which meant that my 6 weeks had not even begun. Originally, the website said they would process refunds and cancellations for guests that did not check in on their check in date, since they couldn't take calls and it looks like that didn't happen either. Additionally, I tried to see if we could just apply what we paid to our August WDW trip, since it's the same company, but that doesn't work either.

Good luck everyone.

You do have to be careful you know who you are booking with for DLP. WDTC or Direct. WDTC are a travel company and are separate like you say. You need to make sure you're checking information on the correct website.

I booked through the Disneyland Paris (EN) website for my stay that was supposed to begin 30 March (paid $698.78). It included LOS park admission.
I filled out the online form on 16 March (IIRC) and I received a refund of $498.91 on 19 March. I sent them an email on 26 March and asked about the remaining $199.87 and I haven't heard anything back.

I also booked a Buffalo Bill show for 30 March and I have not yet received a refund.
Was your booking in dollars or in Euro's? If in Euro's it could be a change in conversion (although this seems really steep for that)

If it helps everyone is missing some money from their refunds. From looking in Facebook it seems they are automatically refunding part of the booking and manually refunding about 20-25% of it which is the cancellation fee. Think most people have been told it’ll be 4-6 weeks for the complete refund

If it helps everyone is missing some money from their refunds. From looking in Facebook it seems they are automatically refunding part of the booking and manually refunding about 20-25% of it which is the cancellation fee. Think most people have been told it’ll be 4-6 weeks for the complete refund
Thanks for this info. I guess I will give it a little more time. I was contemplating a charge back, but I don't want to further complicate things.

Called this morning to cancel our trip (June 6-10) on the back side of the Magic's Mediterranean sailing leaving May 30th that we were on. Told the immediate, automatic refund would be less the normal cancellation fee (25% I believe) and that the rest would be in approximately 3 weeks as it is a manual process as DanM3 mentioned above.

According to both the CSR and supervisor I talked to today, my credits will not be extended because I bought my tickets last June. Basically all I can hope for is an extension til December of this year. Plus if I don't travel before June 19 (at least depart), I can't use them for international travel. All because I bought my airfare way in advance and purchased basic economy. I'm so frustrated I could jump through that phone. I wanted to go ahead and use my credits for a flight we are going/hopefully to take in July to Calgary. But, if my husbands ironman race cancels in July, I won't need the airfare. They won't guarantee me I can reuse the credits for something else if I go ahead and book now. The first girl I spoke with was just so rude. Not gonna lie, I was in tears when I got off the phone. I'm just going to sit back and wait now. There are so many what if's I can't even deal with it right now. Delta can just continue to enjoy my hard earned money I gave them last June. :sad2:

I just wanted to follow up on my Delta airlines saga. I called back today with this government document in hand and was finally given a refund on my tickets. According to the DOT they are required to refund, even non refundable tickets if they cancelled the flight. I'm super thankful to be getting my money back that Delta has had since June 2019. I'm putting a link to this document from the government here in case it helps anyone else in my situation.

https://www.transportation.gov/site...4/Enforcement Notice Final April 3 2020_0.pdf

I just wanted to follow up on my Delta airlines saga. I called back today with this government document in hand and was finally given a refund on my tickets. According to the DOT they are required to refund, even non refundable tickets if they cancelled the flight. I'm super thankful to be getting my money back that Delta has had since June 2019. I'm putting a link to this document from the government here in case it helps anyone else in my situation.

https://www.transportation.gov/site...4/Enforcement Notice Final April 3 2020_0.pdf
So glad you got your refund! I have 2 trips that will be refunded, just putting off the calls (want my husband to do it since he is medallion and I think that goes further than my lowly status). My London trip in a few weeks cancelled completely--Delta currently has 2 flights to all of Europe. I have a credit on my Delta account (with no specified amount). That WILL definitely be refunded! I don't want all these credits floating around--way too many unknowns.

On another note, I received communication from DLP about my refund today. I had sent them a message through Facebook messenger a few days ago. They wanted all my info, I sent it, and got another response within 1-2 hours. Refunds will happen in 2 stages. I got the first one April 7 and the other one should happen within a few weeks. The April 7th one was for the bulk, so I am so happy there is something happening and humans are responding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!