Disneyland Pavers

Eli5emarie

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!

Does anyone know if they can confirm the rumor that the pavers between DL and DCA are going to be removed? If so, does anyone know how to obtain their stone? My family has one and we would HATE to see it go :( Help please!

Many Thanks!!

I hadn't heard this. That's sad for those who have special pavers. My friend has one of the ones with a castle on it; I think they were sold during the 50th celebration? But anyway, I hope you get an answer. I do know they were only guaranteed for a limited number of years.

Hello Everyone!

Does anyone know if they can confirm the rumor that the pavers between DL and DCA are going to be removed? If so, does anyone know how to obtain their stone? My family has one and we would HATE to see it go :( Help please!

Many Thanks!!
You might want to call Disney directly.

I see you joined today.
welcome-signboard-smiley-emoticon.gif

Geemo

Mine is right near the turnstiles for DL. It has the CM symbol on it. (Ta-dah Mickey Mouse). I hope it is not removed just yet!

My one at WDW is near TTC and is now almost covered by a security post for CMs. My friends recently found it for me and took a photo, they said security was trying to send them away, until they said they were looking for my brick, lol.

My family has the one with the castle on it too! Cool! And yes it was purchased in 2005 for the 50th :) And I think we were at the park or somewhere near the park and we heard someone or a cast member talking. (I know, not a very credible source) but just wanted to get some feedback on if it did happen who I should contact. Disney is a HUGE company and my little paver doesn’t mean anything to them like it does to me. Want to make sure I’m headed in the right direction and not just circles. Thanks everyone for the replies!

We got our first one in 2000, and I heard that they were good for ten years. After that there was no guarantee, and when I asked I was told that we could not get them. I ended up getting another one that is near the turnstyles under the monorail track, and lines up with the train station... I wish we could get them, but if they do remove them I'm sure it's going to be done with a bulldozer and not individually removed.

As for the rumor, I heard it years ago, but haven't seen anything done so I'm hoping that they won't be removed.

They were guaranteed to be there for 10 years but they could be moved. I recall specific wording that said you could not get it should they be removed cuz they were pushing the upsell option to purchase a replica for your home with the initial order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!