Disneyland Resort Picture of the Day #5!!

Nice job of setting up the new thread Mike! :thumbsup2 And double thanks for putting a link at the end of the old thread!!! :yay:

DSC05227.jpg

kaoden39 said:
I have to ask, where is this? Is it in Monsters Inc?

It is! It's located right at the beginning of the ride as soon as your car leaves the loading area. I thought it was very cute and I believe the same walking sign is seen in the opening moments of the movie as well when Mikey and Sulley are crossing a street on their way to work.

It is! It's located right at the beginning of the ride as soon as your car leaves the loading area. I thought it was very cute and I believe the same walking sign is seen in the opening moments of the movie as well when Mikey and Sulley are crossing a street on their way to work.

It's those little details that make Disney so good!

Robin, it's the building to the right at the entrance to DCA. It's where the stroller rental, etc. used to be. They've redone it and I can't remember what's there now. Really looks like 'old skool California' in the 1920's...I'll post another pix of the building so you can get an idea.

Love the last 2 pages, I cannot compete.:flower3:

I feel the same way. I love looking at DL and DCA through the talented lenses from the artists on this thread.

Me - I'm a 'picture taker'. Doesn't mean I can't appreciate all these great photographs.

Keep them coming :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!