Disneyland Resort Picture of the Day #5!!

The Halloween decorations in DCA this year are outstanding, I only wish I had an evening to shoot some shots this past weekend.

9079_zpslmwzgc5k.jpg

The Halloween decorations in DCA this year are outstanding, I only wish I had an evening to shoot some shots this past weekend.

9079_zpslmwzgc5k.jpg
Oh you got to go? You are going in Nov too,right? I saw you post on the Nov thread... I look forward to seeing what you did get!

Oh you got to go? You are going in Nov too,right? I saw you post on the Nov thread... I look forward to seeing what you did get!
Yes, I got a a few hours in last Thursday-DCA closed at 5 for CM appreciation party. Also got about 6 hours on Saturday the 17th. I believe I will get a full solo day on Oct. 13th-I found out too late to to get a party ticket-sold out. Then, yes, I will have like 3 evenings and maybe a half day on a Saturday the last week of Nov/first week of Dec. Posted pic of Haunted Mansion cake in main DL forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!