Disneyland Resort Picture of the Day #5!!

ee471327-fbd9-44e5-ac5c-f06d283f4902.jpg

Where was this taken? It doesn't look familiar to me.. :)
Its right below the Hungry Bear restaurant, that is the deck you see on the left.... it used to be the quiet area, with the restrooms were.... this is now the entrance to Star Wars land, from Critter Country...... after they moved the river over....

Its right below the Hungry Bear restaurant, that is the deck you see on the left.... it used to be the quiet area, with the restrooms were.... this is now the entrance to Star Wars land, from Critter Country...... after they moved the river over....

I don't think I have been there. Seems new. Is it loud there now? lol
Thanks for the information.

I like the theming-Incredicoaster much better when dark though. It actually seemed to be faster than before, but probably a psychological effect. Nice little touches all along the pier.
Thanks! We are going the day after Christmas for 3 days... super excited to see it for myself! I just love being in the parks with Christmas decoration's, its my favorite time to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter