Disneyland & San Fran Questions?

For dining in SF:

Try a Mission Style Burrito (found in the Mission district)
Tartine Bakery
Bi-Rite Creamery (there's a great park with an awesome playground on the corner - Dolores Park).
Might want to try Burmese food - a combination of Chinese, Indian and Thai. Burmasuperstar is the most popular.
Dim Sum in Chinatown
Eat your way through the Ferry Market building
For a fancy dinner A.Q. is amazing
Sate Bird Provisions is probably one of my favorites right now.

Also visit the CA Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park. It's wonderful!

I would recommend Dylan's tour of San Francisco, as well as the sites of the city it took you to Muir woods too. We thought it was a great day all round

I totally agree! We did this tour, and it was great! We only had 2 full days in SF and would never have seen that much on our own.

Whatever the reviews say, we like Slanted Door and it was one of the less expensive meals we have eaten in the city. I forgot to say, we've also stayed at the Mandarin Oriental and if you can get a room high up, the views are awesome! They sometimes run specials to make it affordable.

My husband (back then-boyfriend) introduced me to slanted door in 1995 in the Mission Area. Wow! I always remember and always order the Shaking Beef. It's the most delicious dish that I have tasted. Since it has moved towards the water, I have only been there 6 times.

There's a lot of good places... just check Yelp.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter