Disneyland Secrets

Pretty sure it was only every drip coffee at the Market House. The Market House is currently closed to be converted to a Starbucks location. :thumbsup2 :cool1:

I'm not a fan of Starbucks but what I don't like most is the commercialization. i know others are sponsored but it still felt like Disney when you walked in. Starbucks feels like walking into a Starbucks on the corner in any regular town. (hope that makes sense).

I'm not a fan of Starbucks but what I don't like most is the commercialization. i know others are sponsored but it still felt like Disney when you walked in. Starbucks feels like walking into a Starbucks on the corner in any regular town. (hope that makes sense).

What is funny is that DLR is the most commercialized place on the planet ;)

I actually like the starbucks there simply because the DLR coffee has been terrible for so long...and my AP gives me a discount.

If it were not for corporate sponsors, Walt Disney would likely not have been able to build Disneyland.
I don't think the location in DCA looks like any other Starbucks. From the outside it looks like every other building. Inside, the only part that look "Starbucks" is the menu board. The CM are dressed in period costumes, not Starbucks "uniforms."

love the sweet kitty pics! I can't believe it was so domesticated - they're all ferals and usually hide during the day!

I don't think it feels like a Starbucks at all. Obviously I know the serve Starbucks, but everything else feels Disney to me. But I am a fan Starbucks, so for me it's like heaven on Earth when two of my favorite things collide :)

This may have already been posted, I didn't read all 30 pages.

Main Street USA is wider at the front of the park than it is at the Hub. This was done intentionally so when you are at the hub it creates an optical illusion and it looks further to the exit than it really is so you won't want to walk that way and head to the exit, and when your entering the park it doesn't look like its not as far to the hub as it is.

love the sweet kitty pics! I can't believe it was so domesticated - they're all ferals and usually hide during the day!

I was very surprised it was that friendly. It only let me hold it for a few minutes and then wanted to go. It was sweet though. I'm lucky I had this experience.

Where do you go when you turn left on Space Mountain DL?

spacemtnleft.jpg

The many times I've been on Space Mountain I've only turned left twice. This may not be a 'secret' but I certainly didn't know what was back there before.

Where do you go when you turn left on Space Mountain DL?

spacemtnleft.jpg

The many times I've been on Space Mountain I've only turned left twice. This may not be a 'secret' but I certainly didn't know what was back there before.

Turn left where? When you get off the ride? This is something I've never seen.

Turn left where? When you get off the ride? This is something I've never seen.

When you get onto the ride normally your car goes forward then turns right and goes up into the ride. There's also a track that goes off to the left. This is where it goes. :) The cart we were in was broken, apparently.

I don't feel this at all. Disney did a great job with the theming. The outside of the building looks like the rest of the buidlings on BVS. The inside is open and flows nicely into the other stores. Any regular old Starbucks location feels impersonal. FF&P feels welcoming and whimsical.

loving all these tips... I keep coming back but not sure if Ive read all the pages... any chance there is a summary somewhere? I've been reading up on and off for months but with our first trip finally approaching would love hubby to read up too as my memory sucks! but he's never going to look at that many pages!

loving all these tips... I keep coming back but not sure if Ive read all the pages... any chance there is a summary somewhere? I've been reading up on and off for months but with our first trip finally approaching would love hubby to read up too as my memory sucks! but he's never going to look at that many pages!

There's not a summary... 20+ pages of people's personal input would be hard to put into a couple of paragraphs ;) But I promise, it's worth reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!