Disneyland show 732

LCoulter

Whoah Mouse
Is anyone else having a problem downloading this show? My other Dis podcasts are downloading fine and the previous Disneyland podcast downloaded fine but 732 won't download. I deleted it several time and tried again. I rebooted my phone and tried again. What is different about this show format? Am I the only one having a problem?

Check to see if it’s actually there, mine said it wasn’t downloading but it shows in my podcast app. I definitely got error messages I hadn’t seen before. The DL iTunes feed has basically has been haunted with issues since the changeover, like empty audio files, etc. The B&W hasn’t been uploading the new shows since April.
I think it’s basically assumable someone at Apple had/has a serious crush on someone on the old team and they are unhappy too. :duck:

Last edited:

So the episode finally appeared to download last night so I tried to listen to it and nothing. Then an “unknown error” popped on screen. After some fussing, I gave up and deleted it. I will try to download it again tonight. The Dis WDW and Dreams podcasts are fine, just Disneyland 732 won’t download or play. Disneyland 731 was fine. Am I the only one having a problem with this episode?

So the episode finally appeared to download last night so I tried to listen to it and nothing. Then an “unknown error” popped on screen. After some fussing, I gave up and deleted it. I will try to download it again tonight. The Dis WDW and Dreams podcasts are fine, just Disneyland 732 won’t download or play. Disneyland 731 was fine. Am I the only one having a problem with this episode?
Sorry I can't help,. but if you try everything possible and it still won't work, you might tap Craig - atteleclashter here (substitute the "at" portion of that to an ampersand) to see if he can help, @LCoulter (that's how you'd do his name too). :) Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter