Disneyland show not dowloading

Having the exact same issue.
(podcast app, iOS)

I’ve deleted the feed and deleted the app with no luck.

Same as the above. Is there another method, besides posting here, that these type of issues can be brought to the attention of the DIS team?

My app says it downloaded show 737 (7/23) but it won't play. Show 738 won't download or play.

I still am unable to download or play episode #737. Anyone else? Any suggestions?

Same problem here. I can’t play either 737 or 738 from the podcast feed in the iOS Podcasts app, but I can play them via the download links on the website. Other episodes play fine.

My guess is that Tyler didn't re-download the feed after I fixed it, and so the next time he updated/uploaded it put back his version that didn't work plus the new episodes after them. We'll get this all squared away and at the latest it will be fixed after the new episode is uploaded Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter