Disneyland Vloggers

SLynn9

Earning My Ears
Doee anyone have any Disneyland Vloggers they enjoy watching?

I really enjoyed watching Disney World vlogs before my first visit earlier this year and would love to find some to watch before my Disneyland trip in February.

I do follow the DIS. So I’ve been watching those Disneyland vids.

Thanks in advance!

I really liked Thingamavlogs, but they no longer produce content. I watched them a lot before we went to DL back in 2016. I still follow Sarah Sterling, but she doesn't produce as often as she used to, and while she does a lot of Disneyland, it's not everything. I have been enjoying Fastpass Facts, because I enjoy the info. And Offhand Disney isn't bad either, for the most part.
It will be a few years before I return to a park, and yet I still watch park videos...

Justin Scarred but fair warning he's kind of annoying. If you can get past his out there personality he does produce good content. Also Tiffany Mink and Patrick Duggal who used to be a part of Thingamavlogs. Gillian at Home is amazing and not really a Disneyland vlogger but she has a couple of trip on her channel to Disneyland. Same with See ya Reel Soon (who can also used to be a little annoying).

My Moments With Mom. They often wear matching shirts and ears. It's adorable.

Life Disney on YouTube does a “what’s happening Wednesday’s” live every Wednesday and other videos throughout the week. I also watch their Instagram stories and they are at the parks (DL/DCA) multiple times per week posting on there.

On Instagram, I love the insta stories by thedisneyduoo. They have a YouTube as well but don’t post there as much.

Fresh Baked and Provost Park Pass are my top 2 (along with the Dis ones, of course).

I also have Offhand Disney, Matterhorn Matt, and Yensid55 (he does Star Wars Land updates; hope I spelled it right).

Magic Journeys is the BEST for food reviews, plus MigVee and Janelle are just awesome. Very well put together videos.

Mr Cheezy Pop is another favorite, he's the best at covering new Disney events, like holidays, new menu items, etc. Like when Halloween started in that park, he was there on day 1 doing food reviews. He's super cool!

Fresh Baked is another classic. What I love about their videos is you feel like you're in the park with them. I was lucky enough to run into them when I went in February, they were super nice!

Thingamavlogs, like someone said is no longer making videos but they have a lot of good ones still worth watching. Plus they all have their own channels which are really good too: Sarah Sterling, Leo (don't remember his channel though), Tiffany Mink, and Patrick Dougall.

No Strings Running. They've been inactive for a while but I love their videos. They had a running group every other Sunday at the park and I love how they edit their videos. I ran with them in February and they are so nice!

Nate and Bri AP. They go to the park often and have good informational videos!

Life Disney has good videos too. They have a similar vibe to Fresh Baked where you feel like you're in the park with them

Justin Scarred but fair warning he's kind of annoying. If you can get past his out there personality he does produce good content. Also Tiffany Mink and Patrick Duggal who used to be a part of Thingamavlogs. Gillian at Home is amazing and not really a Disneyland vlogger but she has a couple of trip on her channel to Disneyland. Same with See ya Reel Soon (who can also used to be a little annoying).
Lol I agree with you about Justin Scarred. I can't watch him because he sounds like SpongeBob and is too hyper. He does cover good content though

Lol!! My daughter and I enjoy Justin Scarred, but he drives me husband nuts! He's really the only one I watch w/ any regularity. I have watched Fresh Baked a couple of times, but it really feels as though half the time he's trying to guess what Disney is up to. Not really my cup of tea.

Magic Journeys, I love the way they edit their vlogs. Someone mention how they often clip the actual chewing of food and I was like...so what, big deal. But oh holy bananas, when you are watching them, it makes the video a lot better.

Every blogger seriously should do it. I am tired of watching people chew and choke trying to hurry and swallow, just edited it later and enjoy the food.

I watch FreshBaked everyday as well as
MrCheezyPop
Adamthewoo(thedailywoo)
JustinScarred (yes he can be very over the top)
I JUST found Magic Journeys.

BUT I still watch TimTracker EVERYDAY even tho I've never been to WDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!