Disneyland vow renewal help

Catratqueen

Earning My Ears
Hey guys. I’m seriously thinking about doing a simple vow renewal at Disneyland with about 5-10 guests, and I was quoted about $2,500 for a ceremony (not in the parks). I’m fine with the ceremony costs, but I’m a little hesitant because that seems to only include chairs and a microphone for the officiant. Does anyone know what else comes with that? I’m also probably going to skip the reception because it might be too bare if you can’t afford all the bells and whistles, plus we’ll have a very small group. We’re thinking of getting our own cake and inviting our guests to our room for cake and tea or champagne and then taking everyone to dinner at the Blue Bayou. Any thoughts or ideas? This is a vow renewal, but it’s our first ever wedding and first time saying the vows and “I dos” because we got married out of the country. Thanks!

At Disneyland you have to have a reception to have a wedding —they don't offer ceremony-only options like Walt Disney World does. The ceremony venue fee only includes the basics you mentioned: chairs, microphones, probably a water station. You can use outside vendors for everything except food, beverages and cake, which could cut down on the additional costs. If you decided to get married elsewhere and get your own cake delivered to your room, you'll need to find a local bakery willing to do this. Disneyland's specialty cake options (when you're not having a wedding) are very limited, and they don't deliver custom cakes to hotel rooms.

At Disneyland you have to have a reception to have a wedding —they don't offer ceremony-only options like Walt Disney World does. The ceremony venue fee only includes the basics you mentioned: chairs, microphones, probably a water station. You can use outside vendors for everything except food, beverages and cake, which could cut down on the additional costs. If you decided to get married elsewhere and get your own cake delivered to your room, you'll need to find a local bakery willing to do this. Disneyland's specialty cake options (when you're not having a wedding) are very limited, and they don't deliver custom cakes to hotel rooms.

Thanks so much! That was super helpful. 😊I think we'll just take a trip to Disneyland after the vow renewal then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!