Disneyland VS. Disneyworld

To add to the person who already corrected you about there being both federal AND state holidays on that day...

I think you would be hard pressed to find many if any major companies in the private sector that give their employees the day off for Columbus day in 2019.

Also, you might want to find another site to link to as the one you used refers to "President's Day" which is NOT a federal holiday.

What is it with you people? YES, Presidents Day (or originally called Washington's Birtday) IS A FEDERAL HOLIDAY. You may not get it off, but it is a FEDERAL holiday and US GOVT offices are closed.

https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/federal-holidays/#url=2019Is that Link better for you? It's the Federal Government OPM Office.
Please try to do a little bit of research before you post :sad2:

I stand corrected and thank you for being rude about correcting me, too.

So correcting your post with facts is rude? Ok, how about this....before YOU rudely reply to someone that it wasn't a holiday, why don't you do some basic research. You are welcome for education.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!