• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneylanders Go Back to SoCal

Firefly777

<font color=red>Still can't get enough of the Indi
I had a really good time going to all of the SoCal theme parks again.

Part 1:
On Tuesday, We went to DL/DCA. We got in kind of early so we couldn't get into out room at the GCH, yet. We checked our bags and went to DCA to ride TOT. It said the line was only 35 minutes, so we decided to wait. It was my parents first time on this version and it was fun as always. Later, my parents ate at Ariel's Grotto, while my brother and I went to Taste Pilots Grill (we're not character meal people). Then we all went on Cal Screamin'. I love that ride!
We went back to the hotel and finally got our room. We had a view of the Grizzly Peak Rec. Area with TOT in the background. The monorail track went right under our room.
We went to DL and rode POTC and HM. It was nice to see the lines so short for these rides. Good job on their part for removing FP.
Later that night, we went on Mr. Toad and Peter Pan. It was so cool riding PP again. It really is a neat (but short) ride.

I really wanted to see the new fireworks show, so we did that right after. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I really liked the music and the shells. I still liked Believe better, though. We thought we had a good spot right next to the Plaza Inn, but it ended being really distracting. This CM kept telling people to not block the path the whole show basically. Then, of course, you had people standing in front of you right when the show starts. mad.gif

We went back to our hotel. Tomorrow we're going to Universal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter