Disneyland's Mint Julips

phanomouse

DIS Veteran
I used to frequent Disneyland atleast three times a year while growing up then when I turned 15 I traded and started going to WDW. It has been 7 years since I have returned to Disneyland but I made it a this year just so I could see DCA and California's version of downtown Disney. The reason I am posting this is because I found something in Disneyland that brought back tons of memories of family vacations... MINT JULIPS (Disney style)... I remember the Mint Julip bar being a spot that my dad made sure that we always went too and this past trip I had at least four Mint Julips a day for a week and a half. I would really love to have the recipe if anyone has it or knows where to find it, or if you even have a recipe that you know of that is just as good (non-alcoholic please have to be able to share with the nieces and nephews).

Phanomouse

These were a favorite of mine also. They are very refreshing. Enjoy!

Disneyland Mint Julep

1 cup Sugar
3 tsp Lime Juice Concentrate
3 cups Soda Water
6 tbsp Creme DeMenthe*
6 oz. thawed Lemonade Concentrate

Dissolve sugar into soda water. Add lime juice and lemonade and bring to
boil. Remove from heat and add Creme DeMenthe. Chill.
To serve, combine 3 parts syrup to 5 parts water.

Yield: Approx. 2/3 gal.

more Disney recipes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter