Disneylands wifi

kim magee

Earning My Ears
Hi all, we recently went to DLR Anaheim and only had 2 day, so we got maxpass for two single days as for our dates that was the cheapest option as it was mid Jan, well the Wifi was horrid, connecting only at the hotspots for 2-3 seconds and then gone, we hot rope drop and then spent that time trying to sort our wifi before realizing the wifi just sucks big time.
its frustrating that they advertise wifi that bad as having Wifi, for most its not so bad as they have Data, for us it would have been roaming as we are from Australia, so we didnt have that option, of course by the time we stopped trying to sort it and got to Raidiator springs racers there was no Fastpasses left, which made us really sad as we really wanted to ride that and Guardians, we did get a Fastpass for Guardians Yay, buthad to skip RSRs as our 9 year old daughter has ASD and cant cope with long lines, even in the parks out of lines she often sat in our sit and stand stroller and covered her ears leaning over the shade her closed eyes, so we did the best we could, i thought Jan 17 & 18th would have been quite, but lines were long for many rides, many were 90 minutes or more, did most the stuff at DCA, but at Disneyland had to skip most rides past 10am, i love disney but omg it costs us a lot to go from Australia with 5 kids and we are a single income family, so its really sad to see wifi like that, when WDW has good wifi most places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter