Disneymoon & First Trip Home - PTR 2/10/10

kaos928

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! It's finally time for me to start a PTR, with only 96 days to go! :scared1: That means only 95 days until our wedding! But anyway I'm getting ahead of myself :laughing:

As some of you know back in August I went with DF, then DBF, to DW for his first ever trip! It was somewhat of a mess but more on that to come. Anyway he was still fairly impressed, enough that we ended up investing in DVC right after we got home!! :banana:

Then about a month later for my birthday we stayed at a Bed & Breakfast for a weekend of wine tastings :thumbsup2 And on the second day we went to a winery, and after we did a tasting we went out on their deck. It was still early and had been rainy so no one was around. It was a beautiful view and we even saw some deer hopping around. It was peaceful and perfect and that’s when he proposed!! :cloud9:

The view:
0927091351.jpg

The ring: (sorry its blurry, I took it with my phone right after!)
cp1_0927091403.jpg

We had originally talked about getting married at Disney but eventually decided to have the wedding up here so my whole ridiculously sized family could come then head down to Disney for our Honeymoon! :love:

The Happy Couple:
S5000248.jpg

Next: The Cast, Our Story and some Flash Backs!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter