Disneymoon Trip Report VLOGS - Summer 2014 at Disney's Coronado Spring 's Resort

Our day at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park and our evening eating at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge's Sanaa restaurant:

I've been watching your Vlogs on youtube...then I stumbled on this post, they're great and it looks like you had an amazing time.

New Vlog! Our day at Coronado Springs Resort's Dig Site Pool, Disney's Hollywood Studios and our night and dinner at Epcot on our WDW honeymoon vacation.

My Birthday at the Magic Kingdom & Wishes Dessert Party - July 14 - Day 15 :

Our last full day at WDW. We spent it at the Dig Site pool at Coronado Springs Resort , Disney's Animal Kingdom and Via Napoli in Epcot.

Hi Mike! We are subscribers of your youtube channel and have really enjoyed your honeymoon videos! Also like your new nothin' much vlogs! Keep up the great videos!

Hi Mike! We are subscribers of your youtube channel and have really enjoyed your honeymoon videos! Also like your new nothin' much vlogs! Keep up the great videos!
Awesome! Thanks so much! I shall keep working on them :) Thanks for watching and subscribing! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter