disneymovierewards codes!!!

Not related to codes but a DMR question... how long does it take for points earned seeing movies in the theater to show up in the account?

Not related to codes but a DMR question... how long does it take for points earned seeing movies in the theater to show up in the account?

I don’t know about credit for connected accounts, but I uploaded a picture this morning and received credit this afternoon.

what a PP said, 5-7 days if you're uploading the picture
if it's connected (Regal, Atom, etc.), then you get the points within 1 day.

I don’t know about credit for connected accounts, but I uploaded a picture this morning and received credit this afternoon.

My DMR account is linked to my Regal card. Maybe I'm just being impatient. We just went today.

Sometimes the Internet can be a sad place but it is so wonderful how helpful everyone here is on the boards.
Thank you posters so much for posting these codes that you totally don’t have to do and are just doing because it’s something nice for a group of complete strangers

Is it this one? Disney Holiday Challenge - for 5 points.

YUP! Thats the one for today

Actually there's two different ones. On the holiday event calendar there's an Incredibles one that is valid until 12/22. Then there's the normal trivia that launches the first and third Mondays of the month that you can find under "Earn Points" that is the holiday one which will be valid until the next one launches next month. Hope that helps!

Not sure if anyone is interested, but enter HOLIDAYMOVIE between now and 12/31 to unlock 50% off certain Christmas movies in the rewards section (limit of 1 as far as I can tell).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!