Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

The only "restaurant " within walking distance that's not Disney is a McDonald's. If you look on Google maps you can see it's north of the all stars.

I'm not sure 2 weeks at an All Star would be pleasant. The rooms and beds aren't that big and i would think it it would get old after a week. I would look into a suite off site that has a full kitchen. Maybe a few on site days for the 60 days FP and then move to the wyndham.
Well I've already booked now so hoping it's bearable.

We've thoroughly enjoyed our stays at all the All Stars. It's way more than bearable. You're going to have a great time.

Thank you for the reply. I was really looking forward to it but the ''not very pleasant" comment did worry me a tad.

Thank you for the reply. I was really looking forward to it but the ''not very pleasant" comment did worry me a tad.

You're welcome. We've almost been scared away from a couple WDW resorts due to negative reviews and in every case were so glad we gave them a try.

Would it be possible to get an Instacart delivery to the hotel?

Also do all preferred rooms have mini fridges? What size are they roughly if I wanted to stick some groceries in there for knocking up some basic meals in my room?

Sorry about that! 2 weeks in a hotel room with my kids would scare me, but you know your family better than I do (obviously). I just wanted you to know your options. I've never stayed at movies, but I've been at both music and sports and the resorts are more than bearable.

And the Movies food court has a few selections such as Spinach Artichoke Pasta that Music and Sports do not offer and it is real easy to walk over to the Music food court and check out what they've got(Sports' food court is a bit of a walk from Movies but not awful).

I think between the 3 food courts and stocking your fridge you will be OK.:)

Just trying to link my hotel on the World Disney app but having trouble. What format should the 'Confirmation Number' take. The one on my order starts with GA, I'm wondering whether this is a travel agent reference rather than a Disney one.

@KaboomBoxer for me it was 6 digits for TA code and 8 for disney.... i'll send you a PM if that's okay.

*it won't let me send you a message ... *

Last edited:
Is ASMo one of the resorts participating in the option to skip housekeeping in exchange for a $10/night (minus 1 night) gift card?

ASM is way more than bearable. It's not the Ritz Carlton, and maybe not even the Holiday Inn, but it is on property which is convenient and allows me to feel safe when I am there. Yes, the food court is often crowded and noisy, but that isn't enough of a reason for me to refuse to stay there. They do need to refurbish the rooms IMO. A Pop-like refurb would be great I think, but until they do that, it's a more than adequate place to stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter