Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

For the folks that have recently stayed, how has the renovation construction been? And what area are they starting in? Thanks in advance!

We are debating staying here in October. We might be doing a split stay between Bay Lake Tower and either Sports of Movies. I would like to do Movies if there is a chance for a new room. Is there an All Star Movies renovation thread?

We just booked a stay over Christmas. Will the food court offer a turkey dinner on christmas eve and christmas day?

I switched over our reservations for the last week in August to Movies today! The CM on the phone mentioned the construction and that noise would only be during daylight hours.

I’m curious to hear updates on what sections they have started!

I switched over our reservations for the last week in August to Movies today! The CM on the phone mentioned the construction and that noise would only be during daylight hours.

I’m curious to hear updates on what sections they have started!
No one has reported construction has started.

And the All-Stars now have 24/7 access to the Arcades and Beverage Islands and Movies has a free Yoga Class on Friday Mornings.[/QUOTE said:
Ooh does anyone know the time of this yoga class? We totally go park commando, so I hope this class is at like 6 am..:rotfl2:

They are currently working on Toy Story-the thing I am most excited about is the TINY TVs at Movies will finally be going away as part of the room refurb!:)

Just returned from Movies...bldgs 9 and 10 seemed to be where they were working (Toy Story area).

Thank you! This means Toy Story should be complete by the time we’re there at the end of August!

Is it worth it to pay $109 more to be in the Toy Story section with a preferred room? We are booked October 24-29 and want a refurbished room, but I'm not sure it is worth that extra money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter