Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

Anyone know what kind (or if) razors and aerosol hairspray can be purchased at the resort? I don’t want to assume yes and wind up with bad hair and stubble on my trip. I’m trying to decide if I should spend the money and time to ship a box. I’m flying down and worried the air pressure will mess up the aerosol can and that razors may not be allowed. TIA

The TouringPlans website says they are working on Buildings 7 (Love Bug) & 8 (Fantasia) - not sure if that is true or not.

Just booked a stay here with my extended family for January 26-February 2! We booked 3 standard rooms. I'm a little nervous about tour groups during this time. Is there an area of the resort that they usually stay in? I'm thinking of requesting "away from tour groups!" Lol!

It will be our first time, too. If at all possible, could you tell us which building they are working on for the renovation. Thank you.
I couldn’t really tell from where our room was. We booked a “Preferred Room” and were given via text a room in 101 Dalmatians. I didn’t think those had been refurbed yet so when we arrived, I asked if there was a Toy Story room available. There was! The new rooms are adorable! I believe all of Toy Story has been done.

Just booked a stay here with my extended family for January 26-February 2! We booked 3 standard rooms. I'm a little nervous about tour groups during this time. Is there an area of the resort that they usually stay in? I'm thinking of requesting "away from tour groups!" Lol!
Last January The 15s were in Toy Story and Love Bug,but really they can be anywhere .:)

But,January/February does not see the numbers of 15s that July does!

In "15s intensity" think of January/February as Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and July as Rock n' Roller Coaster meets Expedition EVEREST!lol:)

I would just ask at Check-in if The 15s are in a particular section or sections and express that you don't want to be near them!(Don't worry-you won't be the first to make such a request!lol)

And if you get COLD weather like we did last January,The 15s will be much more "subdued"-the COLD temps really affected their "energy level"!lol:)

Last January The 15s were in Toy Story and Love Bug,but really they can be anywhere .:)

But,January/February does not see the numbers of 15s that July does!

In "15s intensity" think of January/February as Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and July as Rock n' Roller Coaster meets Expedition EVEREST!lol:)

I would just ask at Check-in if The 15s are in a particular section or sections and express that you don't want to be near them!(Don't worry-you won't be the first to make such a request!lol)

And if you get COLD weather like we did last January,The 15s will be much more "subdued"-the COLD temps really affected their "energy level"!lol:)

Thanks for the reply! And good to know they're not as "bad" in January as they are in July! My husband is already scared of the cheerleader groups! ;)

Thanks for the reply! And good to know they're not as "bad" in January as they are in July! My husband is already scared of the cheerleader groups! ;)
You're welcome.

And don't forget the Dancers!lol

You will be there for the UDA Dance Championships!:)

Since Tuesday I was in Fantasia, building 5. It was strange that they gave me a handicapped room since I’m not handicapped. Anyway, I loved the room(not the shower since there was no tub)and location. My flight home tonight got canceled, so I am staying another night. Now I’m in the Mighty Ducks, building 2. I was SO spoiled being in Fantasia, that I hate how far away I am from Cinema Hall. Lol.

Since Tuesday I was in Fantasia, building 5. It was strange that they gave me a handicapped room since I’m not handicapped. Anyway, I loved the room(not the shower since there was no tub)and location. My flight home tonight got canceled, so I am staying another night. Now I’m in the Mighty Ducks, building 2. I was SO spoiled being in Fantasia, that I hate how far away I am from Cinema Hall. Lol.

But now you’re so close to Melody Hall at Music!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!