Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

I've just booked a preferred room for my upcoming 10 night trip. My husband and 4 year old daughter will be coming. I haven't been able to find photo's that show the closet in the renovated rooms. Will there be enough space in the closet for my husband and I to share the space? We like to hang up our shirts. Thanks!

Are all preferred rooms at All Star Music renovated? We will be there mid December
@dansdad already answered you, but for a quick answer we are still waiting on 3 preferred buildings to get started with renovations. The second Fantasia building will be next.

I've just booked a preferred room for my upcoming 10 night trip. My husband and 4 year old daughter will be coming. I haven't been able to find photo's that show the closet in the renovated rooms. Will there be enough space in the closet for my husband and I to share the space? We like to hang up our shirts. Thanks!
How many things are you planning on hanging up? It's not a huge hanging space, but it could probably fit like 10 thin shirts? I'm not exactly sure.

How many things are you planning on hanging up? It's not a huge hanging space, but it could probably fit like 10 thin shirts? I'm not exactly sure.

The closet space is what's going to be a problem for us. One of the first things my husband likes to do is hang up his clothes. I guess we'll just deal with it though.

What's the chance that I'd get a refurbished room in early January?

Thanks for the comment! I found a video that provided a short glimpse of the closet space. It's indeed small. Based upon your feedback and the video, sounds like I'm going to need to be some wrinkle release or plan on ironing...haha

Thanks for the comment! I found a video that provided a short glimpse of the closet space. It's indeed small. Based upon your feedback and the video, sounds like I'm going to need to be some wrinkle release or plan on ironing...haha

I also like to hang up our clothes and I wish the closet were bigger. I'm going to take the pop top off of drink cans and put them over the hook of the hanger. This allows you to put another hook in the other side of the pop top. Continued on and you will have a cascade of at least 4 or 5 items in the space of one. I hope it works as I've never tried it before.

Yes, I just switched from AS Sports to preferred at Movies with the PS&D offer
I think your chances will be likely of getting a renovated room. Just keep watching this thread to see where things are in late December so you can call and request a certain area: Toy Story, Fantasia, maybe 101 Dalmatians.

I think your chances will be likely of getting a renovated room. Just keep watching this thread to see where things are in late December so you can call and request a certain area: Toy Story, Fantasia, maybe 101 Dalmatians.
Thank you!!!

82EA35E6-7C2F-487E-8BC2-5592B117D5B3.jpeg
As you can see (maybe?) from the reflection of the closet in the mirror, it’s as wide as the short end of the extra pillow that is on the top shelf.

Hey! Just booked a last minute trip for next weekend and we will be staying here for the first time.
Is this resort, like others, that I can expect a text with our room number when our room is ready, and skip stopping by the front desk?
Thank you!

Hey! Just booked a last minute trip for next weekend and we will be staying here for the first time.
Is this resort, like others, that I can expect a text with our room number when our room is ready, and skip stopping by the front desk?
Thank you!

Last week, I didn't get a text. However, I got an email with my room number. I also got an email when it was time to check out. I never went to the front desk during the entire trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter