Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Family Suites Information & Questions

Keep in mind that 2 of the fold outs are twin sized. And the other is a double. I shared the double with one of my nieces, but I'm not sure how 2 adults would do on it.
I believe 2 of us would sleep on the queen bed then only 1 person each would be in the living area.

You'll be fine. We were there with our 3 sons (6'2",6' and 6' at the time). My husband and I had the queen in the bedroom and the boys figured out the beds in the other room. They were fine and no one complained that the beds were uncomfortable. Put the two who will share a bed in the queen in their own room and toss for the beds in the livingroom or rotate so everyone gets a night on the double bed.

sounds like a plan. Personally, me, my 2 daughters and my mom can sleep anywhere. My mom is a tiny thing and it is nothing for us to find her curled up in a chair on any given morning.

:thanks:all sooooo much! you have all been soooo helpful! XOXO

My 67 year old mom (5'10" tall) slept on the pull out couch with no issues this past November. Given the snoring I heard and my 4 year old waking her up to say "Grandma, please stop making that noise!", I'd say she slept fine. Hahaha!

Our mothers, in their 60's, slept on pull out beds in the suite last summer with DD, who is 10. No one complained, so I'm assuming they were comfortable. The queen bed in the bedroom was comfy.

They are in the calypso and jazz buildings which are the closest to the main building/food court

edit to correct info
Thank You, it seems every time we get the meal plan either free or pay for it we never use the mugs because the food court is so far away. maybe this time we will use them.

I asked on the other ASMu thread, but maybe this is a better place?

1. Is there room in the family suite for us to put a camping mattress on the floor for a 4th child? (it's narrower than a twin)

2. Do you put all those beds away every morning before you leave for the parks or do you just leave them out? I'm thinking putting them away sounds like a pain but there probably isn't room to move around unless you do.

1. Is there room in the family suite for us to put a camping mattress on the floor for a 4th child? (it's narrower than a twin)

Possibly by the window/entrance. That's where we left our suitcases the whole trip. The pull out couch could fit 2 small children, so that's an option.

2. Do you put all those beds away every morning before you leave for the parks or do you just leave them out? I'm thinking putting them away sounds like a pain but there probably isn't room to move around unless you do.

We put them away everyday. They were easy to reassemble each morning.

My answers from the other Thread.

1. The playground between buildings 9 and 10 plus the arcade.

2. In our experiences, nope. Not in the slightest. They are generally not at Music anyway, they're at Sports.

3. Yup. No problem there.

1. Yes

2. While we were there if we left them open mouse keeping closed them. Even if we closed them mouse keeping opened them to neatly make the beds and then closed them.

Can someone provide insight? On the June 2016 resort recreation calendar, it shows the "outdoor" movies at Music as being in the food court instead of by the Calypso Pool as in the past. Anyone know why or if this is a permanent change?

Can someone provide insight? On the June 2016 resort recreation calendar, it shows the "outdoor" movies at Music as being in the food court instead of by the Calypso Pool as in the past. Anyone know why or if this is a permanent change?
The movie won't be in Intermission unles there is inclement weather.

The screen is now set up outside of Intermission in the "patio area" along the "walkway" that goes to Movies.

The info in the Recreation calendar is confusing no doubt.:)

The movie won't be in Intermission unles there is inclement weather.

The screen is now set up outside of Intermission in the "patio area" along the "walkway" that goes to Movies.

The info in the Recreation calendar is confusing no doubt.:)
Thank you! That is confusing...

The "Hall of Fame Boards" are now operational.:)

27349324472_49f4518323_c.jpg

Have the suites been refurbished? I have seen pictures of the suite but they look old.
Yes, they have, at least that was our experience two years ago. The design, carpet, and furniture are all different from our 2009 trip. but that means the refurb was over two years ago, at least.

Yes, they have, at least that was our experience two years ago. The design, carpet, and furniture are all different from our 2009 trip. but that means the refurb was over two years ago, at least.
Thank You.I do not mind them looking old and outdated as long as they are clean and usable. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!