Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

hi all
What types of creamers are available at all star music food court for our morning coffee
Thanks

Really useful thread, thanks everyone!
I've read somewhere in the forum that Disney resorts are now selling packs of bottled water at a very convenient price, are those packs available at ASMu? We're checking in 12/11 and was planning to buy water from Garden Grocer, but if I can get it directly at the resort, it would certainly be more practical.

I've read somewhere in the forum that Disney resorts are now selling packs of bottled water at a very convenient price, are those packs available at ASMu?
Thes are the packs available at Music.:)

37977875251_7979fe1c1c_h.jpg

My guess is that Disney was spending a lot of human resources holding and managing Garden Grocer and other orders for bottled water and decided to offer a competitive price to reduce this.

Where are the Family Suites located? Toward the front the resort or towards the back? Trying to decide on that or a room at a moderate.Carribbean Beach/ Port Orleans. Dont want to walk to the back of the resort after a day at the park! Myself, Wife, Daughter, SIL and GD age 3, Gs, 18 months at time of travel.

Where are the Family Suites located? Toward the front the resort or towards the back? Trying to decide on that or a room at a moderate.Carribbean Beach/ Port Orleans. Dont want to walk to the back of the resort after a day at the park! Myself, Wife, Daughter, SIL and GD age 3, Gs, 18 months at time of travel.

At the front in Jazz & Calypso

All-Star-Music-Map.jpg

Does anyone know if magickeepers are available to purchase at any of the All-Star gift shops? I think these would work well for my 3 year-old twin boys. We are leaving next Sunday and there is not enough time to order them from the Disney store online. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if magickeepers are available to purchase at any of the All-Star gift shops? I think these would work well for my 3 year-old twin boys. We are leaving next Sunday and there is not enough time to order them from the Disney store online. Thanks in advance.

The Magic Band accessories are ubiquitous in the shops across property, so I'd be surprised if you couldn't find them at ASMu.

Plus, according to the Shop Parks app, they are supposed to be available there:

upload_2017-11-20_10-17-39.png

Anyone know why they are trying to block off all the back sections of All Star Music parking lot ny Broadway? It sucks when you pay for your room the same as anyone else, and they start putting signs up not allowing you to park anywhere near your room!

Anyone know why they are trying to block off all the back sections of All Star Music parking lot ny Broadway? It sucks when you pay for your room the same as anyone else, and they start putting signs up not allowing you to park anywhere near your room!

Oh no! Is there still plenty of parking for you in other areas, if not as convenient?

Please ask at the front desk and let us know what is going on. Any possibility they are moving forward with the table-service dining establishment that was rumored for the All Stars?

They could be just refurbishing that area of the lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!