Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

Other pictures taken in the food court.

Large seating area. This was taken around dinner/supper time and it wasn't busy at all.
25629228178_4be2d0fc6c_z.jpg

38790696134_d4fb210090_z.jpg

39499294161_44080b959d_z.jpg

39499316471_084261cda3_z.jpg

38790686734_6cda82893b_z.jpg

Oops should have added this one in the condiment post. These were located in the large station in the middle of the food court:
39499287871_97c09bd1ef_z.jpg

Napkins and utensil dispenser:

39499290491_c6deda7498_z.jpg

Large seating area. This was taken around dinner/supper time and it wasn't busy at all.
View attachment 292328

View attachment 292330

View attachment 292334

View attachment 292335

View attachment 292329

Oops should have added this one in the condiment post. These were located in the large station in the middle of the food court:
View attachment 292332

Napkins and utensil dispenser:

View attachment 292333

Nice pictures Lisa! So much has changed since we have been there. Nice resort for a quick trip. No May trip this year?

Nice pictures Lisa! So much has changed since we have been there. Nice resort for a quick trip. No May trip this year?

Thanks! I think that we are going back in November again in 2018. Our kids, mama, and Jesse's family are, at this time, planning to go with us if we go over the Thanksgiving holidays. We really enjoyed our Thanksgiving trip but I did miss being able to just toss in tees and shorts. Packing for a "don't know what kind of weather we'll have" trip was a little more stressful than I am used to.

Very helpful pictures. Thanks! I noticed that the food court wasn't too busy at typical dinner-time but got much busier later in the evening as folks got back to the resort from the parks.

Also, I hunted everywhere for syrup for my DD's Mickey waffles and couldn't find any out with the other condiments and supplies. Turns out that it is supposed to come with the meal from the food station/window. I had to return and ask. I think they normally put it on the plate/tray and just missed ours.

We're local AP holders and have always stayed at Fort Wilderness. We opted for this resort at the end of this month because of the Florida Resident sale. I've never been to the All Star resorts and had a quick question on in room amenities. Is there a coffee pot in the room? Would they have a problem if I brought my electric kettle? I thought I would just bring my kettle for hot tea in the evening and my husband could bring his french press if they don't have a coffee maker, but I don't know the policy on bringing in small appliances.

Unless they have been added recently, there is not a coffeemaker in the regular rooms at ASMu, only in the suites. We bring an electric tea kettle and a french press, just make sure to unplug the kettle, obviously. We bring those when staying in a moderate resort too because we prefer "our" coffee to the provided coffee there.

No coffee makers at this time.

However Pop Century is putting in coffee makers during their refurb so it is only a matter of time until the All-Star Resort gets them as well IMHO.:)

This is post is mostly about my opinion. I am going to be staying at ASMu soon and it will be my first on-site stay. I was really excited to see pics of the food court that were posted early in this thread but sad to see that they have changed it to a very drab and boring color scheme. I am afraid I won't make it to many resorts at WDW before this drab plague infects all of them.

Regardless of my opinion, thank you all for contributing info here!

We are staying here in September and I haven't stayed at this resort since 2001. We usually stay at Pop but we aren't fans of the recent room changes. (looks like it has a hospital room feel). I've looked on the first page of this thread are those pretty accurate to what the rooms look like at ASMu still? Thanks!

Another quick question: Are there an ASM resort specific merchandise? Specifically, I am looking for an ornament when we go next week simply because it's our first stay at the ASM.

Another quick question: Are there an ASM resort specific merchandise? Specifically, I am looking for an ornament when we go next week simply because it's our first stay at the ASM.

When we were there over Thanksgiving holidays (2017), they had resort Christmas ornaments. I honestly can't remember if it was Disney's All Star Music or if it simply said Disney All Stars Resorts.

We are staying here in September and I haven't stayed at this resort since 2001. We usually stay at Pop but we aren't fans of the recent room changes. (looks like it has a hospital room feel). I've looked on the first page of this thread are those pretty accurate to what the rooms look like at ASMu still? Thanks!

The rooms mostly still look like the photos in this thread, but here's an up-to-date photo from the All-Star Music page on disneyworld.com:
room-aa-g00.jpg

We'll be there at the end of this month for the first time in quite a few years. We usually stay in either POP or Movies. I have to say, looking at the pic of the rooms, that ASMusic is way overdue in the way of needing room makeovers.

Can I get a coffee maker or a microwave? Ordering snacks and just started thinking they don’t have coffee makers? I do Starbucks Vie so just need hot water. Hoping to be able to make in room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!