Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

No coffee maker or microwave in room. I'm good with the hot water out of the tap for Starbucks Via (water is very hot) as I pack carry on only for my vacation & must travel light. But many people bring a small personal coffee maker. Think there is a little black & decker plug in. Also many types of french press.

Getting ready to book a December trip. Looking at either POP or Asmusic. Anyone stayed at both and have a strong opinion on one over the other? Enjoyed our stay at POP in a refurbished room last sept and really enjoyed it but up for trying something new if its recommended. Thanks!!

I’ve stayed at both. In fact Music is my favorite value and PoP is my least favorite. However I stayed at PoP in a renevated room last DEC and i will say that the rooms themselves are better at POP. I didn’t love the beds but the set up and style of the new rooms is great.

I am staying at Music in April because I still prefer that resort. I find the long waits and crowded buses at POP annoying and I’m not crazy about the landscaping/decor of the grounds.

I also find Music to be more peaceful and the grounds lusher than POP. POP can be very crowded and loud.

But if the renovated rooms were a big hit with your last stay I’m not sure going to Music with the standard rooms and set ups will meet your expectations.

Thank you so much for your opinion. We dont spend much time in the room, you enjoyed the overall experience better at Music and thats what I was looking for. Was food court and type of food comparable from POP to Music?

I’ve stayed at both. In fact Music is my favorite value and PoP is my least favorite. However I stayed at PoP in a renevated room last DEC and i will say that the rooms themselves are better at POP. I didn’t love the beds but the set up and style of the new rooms is great.

I am staying at Music in April because I still prefer that resort. I find the long waits and crowded buses at POP annoying and I’m not crazy about the landscaping/decor of the grounds.

I also find Music to be more peaceful and the grounds lusher than POP. POP can be very crowded and loud.

But if the renovated rooms were a big hit with your last stay I’m not sure going to Music with the standard rooms and set ups will meet your expectations.

Pop has a few more unique items (like the specialty burgers) but Music had enough variety to make it a good place to grab a quick meal. Plus since the three Allstars are next to each other it’s really easy go between the food courts.

There is also a secret menu at one of them. Movies I think.

Plus since the three Allstars are next to each other it’s really easy go between the food courts.
Definitely and there are a "few" differences between the 3 Food Courts-for example,World Premiere at Movies has Spinach Artichoke Pasta-End Zone and Intermission do not.:)

Getting ready to book a December trip. Looking at either POP or Asmusic. Anyone stayed at both and have a strong opinion on one over the other? Enjoyed our stay at POP in a refurbished room last sept and really enjoyed it but up for trying something new if its recommended. Thanks!!

My opinion about Music is that with a standard room reservation, I'd rather stay at Movies in the Mighty Ducks section, because it's closer to the Music main building. I stayed once at Music in the Broadway section and I didn't find it convenient to food and buses.

And now that I've stayed at Pop in a new room, I wouldn't look forward to staying in the old style value room again. I've been partial to Pop in general, and now with the new rooms, it's a lock for me to choose Pop.

My opinion about Music is that with a standard room reservation, I'd rather stay at Movies in the Mighty Ducks section, because it's closer to the Music main building. I stayed once at Music in the Broadway section and I didn't find it convenient to food and buses.

And now that I've stayed at Pop in a new room, I wouldn't look forward to staying in the old style value room again. I've been partial to Pop in general, and now with the new rooms, it's a lock for me to choose Pop.

Thanks for your input! I appreciate it. I guess it also depends on what room types will be included for free dining and cost at each. I really liked the refurbished rooms at POP. Maybe I should just let cost be the deciding factor :)

I love ASMu, I like all the All Stars. In my opinion a standard room is a standard room. Most of the time we're at the park anyway, so as long as it's clean, I'm good. Don't get me wrong I like Pop and AoA to, but I'm partial to the All Stars, easier to get to when driving as well, specially when Dh can't be with me. I love the décor. Maybe because we're a music and sports loving family it makes those choses easier,lol... though to be honest price also is a big factor to me.... ;)

We're headed back to Music! We'll be there 1 night prior to our stay at BWV. We haven't been to the resort in 3 years. Aside from the pool fence and the food court updates, any thing else new going on there? We won't be at the resort long, but hope to be able to swim in the pool and enjoy a pizza and a beer outside. They provide towels at the pool now, correct?

Does anyone have any recent pictures of the groceries available to Maestro Mickey's? Or does anyone know if I can buy cream cheese and a half gallon of milk there?

Does anyone have any recent pictures of the groceries available to Maestro Mickey's? Or does anyone know if I can buy cream cheese and a half gallon of milk there?
They do sell Half-gallons of fat-free,low-fat and whole milk.:)

25470550657_c931cd422b_z.jpg

This picture is of the "main" groceries at Donald's Double Feature-Maestro Mickey's sells the same items.
40375361454_61a0092b7f_z.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter