Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Just got myself all changed to Sports for my Feb break trip - preferred room! I'm sure I drove my TA batty, but I am happy with my decision now. :) Requesting Surfs Up top floor - she put the request on (I'm guessing - I asked her to anyway), my pre-check requests match that, and the fax I've set up through Touring Plans states that too. Nothing to contradict anything! :)

Now I can obsess about my ADRs and schedule. LOL.

What type of coffee maker is in the room? Will my kuerig k cups work?

I don't think so. I think it is a Cuisinart that takes those flat-circular filter disks.

Edited: Oops! I forgot which thread I'm on. I don't think All Star Sports has coffee makers in the room.

Last edited:

Oh my, when were coffee makers added to the rooms?? I totally missed that one!

No coffee maker and no microwave......I brought my own coffee maker and there is a microwave you can use in the cafe......we have been here 3 days so far and absolutely love it here. I was nervous to stay in a value resort, but this is my kids favorite place we’ve stayed. The rooms are comfy, quiet and clean. There are so many little activities to keep the kids busy while here. And we got the connecting rooms we wanted since we have 3 kids. Over all very pleasantly surprised at how much we like it here

We just finished our stay at sports and absolutely loved it there! The staff was amazing! On the last day my daughter was upset to be leaving Disney, the manager saw and came up to me and asked if we could follow them to the gift shop and she could pick anything she wanted for free to cheer her up and remind her of the trip....the staff was attentive and went above and beyond with everything. I was nervous to be at a value resort but we would stay there again over Caribbean beach (we loved Caribbean beach too) but found the buses to be faster at sports and less walking to get to the buses, food and front desk. We also took advantage of the gift card in place of mousekeeping and it worked out great.

We just finished our stay at sports and absolutely loved it there! The staff was amazing!

Nice! Sounds like a great stay. Thanks for sharing. How did you find the food court - variety and quality?

We just finished our stay at sports and absolutely loved it there! The staff was amazing! On the last day my daughter was upset to be leaving Disney, the manager saw and came up to me and asked if we could follow them to the gift shop and she could pick anything she wanted for free to cheer her up and remind her of the trip....the staff was attentive and went above and beyond with everything. I was nervous to be at a value resort but we would stay there again over Caribbean beach (we loved Caribbean beach too) but found the buses to be faster at sports and less walking to get to the buses, food and front desk. We also took advantage of the gift card in place of mousekeeping and it worked out great.
Awesome!

Sports was my first Disney Resort-so glad you liked it!:)

So many Guests have misconceptions about the Values,but they are kept to "Disney Standards" just as much as the Mods and Luxes!

And they are getting better and better as Disney continues to "plus" them with the additions in the last few years of Fridges,full-size hair dryers,Pool Towels,expanded "room service" menu,etc. as well as current little extras like the Yoga classes at Movies and the Live Music at Music.:)

Nice! Sounds like a great stay. Thanks for sharing. How did you find the food court - variety and quality?

There was a nice variety, quality was just ok. Not bad, not good. The burgers were pretty good and I will not eat fast food so I feel like that says a lot.......my husband got a burger from cosmic rays and said the burgers at the resort were much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!