Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Here now, no Halloween mugs. Asked Cm they called someone and were told they cant bring them out til 9/4. As a side note took over an hr to check in at 1am this morning crazy.

Here now, no Halloween mugs. Asked Cm they called someone and were told they cant bring them out til 9/4. As a side note took over an hr to check in at 1am this morning crazy.

I checked in a couple of hours ago. The CM told me that they didn’t expect to have them until some time this coming week, but to check at the monorail resorts because they may have them now.

Anyone have any experience at the food court (on dining plan), getting a snack in lieu of a drink? Reports seem to vary resort-to-resort. I'd love to just use my refillable mug for a drink and get a snack-credit item insread of a bottled drink.

Anyone have any experience at the food court (on dining plan), getting a snack in lieu of a drink? Reports seem to vary resort-to-resort. I'd love to just use my refillable mug for a drink and get a snack-credit item insread of a bottled drink.
We were there a week ago and it was no issue grabbing a snack each time instead of a drink. We had many different cashiers and never had a problem.

Does anyone know what kind of pillows are on the beds? I should've looked before we left but forgot. My neck never bothered me and we found them very comfy! Would anyone there now be willing to check? Please and Thank you so much!!

We’ve had no problem getting a dessert/snack in lieu of a drink. Today, we grabbed a cupcake and Rice Krispie treat instead of getting drinks.

We've been doing this since we checked in a few days ago no problem.

Does anyone know what kind of pillows are on the beds? I should've looked before we left but forgot. My neck never bothered me and we found them very comfy! Would anyone there now be willing to check? Please and Thank you so much!!
I'm not sure how to post a pic, but it says "Dolce Nottell by Sobel Westex" www.sobelwestex.com Rn # 71273 2662- 17-4

BIL and family are there now and have not been able to do this. They've tried at least once a day since last Saturday and no luck yet.

BIL and family are there now and have not been able to do this. They've tried at least once a day since last Saturday and no luck yet.
Thanks fornthe reply. Weird though, as several posters ahead of you they did with no problem.

We just got home on Saturday night after a 12 day stay. We consistently got desserts/snacks instead of drinks with a meal, and also converted QS meals into 3 snacks.

Thanks fornthe reply. Weird though, as several posters ahead of you they did with no problem.
If turned down at End Zone,I would just ask for the End Zone Manager and ask them the Policy-there has to be a "set" Policy on this at End Zone and the Manager should definitely know.:)

We just got home on Saturday night after a 12 day stay. We consistently got desserts/snacks instead of drinks with a meal, and also converted QS meals into 3 snacks.
We did this too. Had a 10 day trip and almost every morning for breakfast DH and I split a meal, while DD had a pastry. We only used 1 meal credit. A couple of the mornings, we all just wanted a pastry item, so we got 3 and used 1 meal credit.

Also as a side note, while at BOG for lunch we asked if we could get 3 snacks and use 1 meal credit. Basically, the answer was "great question, at many places this is allow, unfortunately it is not allowed here." We also had a lot of credits left at the end of our trip. We went to the German pavilion in Epcot and were able to get 3 snacks for 1 meal credit at the caramel place.

Have they started to refurbish the rooms at Sports yet? if so which section?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter