Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Is anyone at Sports now that could update if they have the Halloween themed refillable mugs?

I wouldn't predict that since it seems likely they will start and finish at Music first, and they are currently in the middle of working on Movies. I'd wonder if the project at Sports manages to start any time in 2019.
Thank you
I booked Sport with the BB offer. So I think I will switch to Movis.
I enjoyed my Sports stay so much I don't want to switch but really want to stay in a refurbished room.

Trying to decide on requesting Hoops or Homerun. Is either any shorter walk to buses? Heard landscape view in Hoops is very nice. Any benefit of one section over the other?

Trying to decide on requesting Hoops or Homerun. Is either any shorter walk to buses? Heard landscape view in Hoops is very nice. Any benefit of one section over the other?

Hoops is just a tab bit closer to the Food Court and buses. Other than theme, there really is no difference.

Request Home Run Hotel-Building 9/Close to Touchdown!-Building 10.:)

From there you can walk alongside the "back" of Touchdown-Building 10 and be at the Bus Stops in a couple of minutes-much faster than Hoops Hotel where you have to go all the way through Surf's Up! and Stadium Hall to access the Bus Stops.:)

Also Home Run Hotel has its "own" Pool(Grand Slam) and Laundry and it is a very short walk from there to All-Star Music allowing for quick access to Intermission Food Court at Music in addition to End Zone Food Court at Sports.:)

Hope you have a SPORTY time!:)

Request Home Run Hotel-Building 9/Close to Touchdown!-Building 10.:)

From there you can walk alongside the "back" of Touchdown-Building 10 and be at the Bus Stops in a couple of minutes-much faster than Hoops Hotel where you have to go all the way through Surf's Up! and Stadium Hall to access the Bus Stops.:)

Also Home Run Hotel has its "own" Pool(Grand Slam) and Laundry and it is a very short walk from there to All-Star Music allowing for quick access to Intermission Food Court at Music in addition to End Zone Food Court at Sports.:)

Hope you have a SPORTY time!:)

Here is a pic from the "back" of Touchdown!/Building 10.:)

(It is hard to see,but there is a "marked" walkway all the way to the Bus Stops.)

17128931050_7604d498be_b.jpg

They are out right now but being told they will be back in stock on 10/1
They are not back in stock. We are here now and they don’t have them. They were not received in the warehouse like they originally thought. Now they are saying possibly 10/3 or 10/4

I’m waiting at the airport to take the sad trip back home. Disney depression already starting to set in. However, I thought I would write a quick trip report. We had a surprise upgrade to preferd location surfs up building one. Third floor. It was a nice surprise and a great location. We landed late, so we wanted to shower and get to bed. As soon as we turned on our bathroom sink, water started to rush on the floor. There was a large hole in the pipe under our sink. Even when our neighboring room ran their water, it came through our pipe and onto the floor. We put our trash can quickly under the pipe and called housekeeping. They offered to move us, but it was late so we just stayed and they fixed the problem the next day. However, the carpet was still VERY wet. We dried it the best we could with towels and got more from housekeeping. The food court had a good selection, but the service was slow and no one was cleaning the tables. Well, there were a few kids standing around and I assume they should have been working, but they were just gossiping. Overall, I was disappointed in the cleanliness and overall care taken of the resort.
Now, we still had a great time and we didn’t let those minor issues ruin our trip. We still love Disney and will definitely be back, but I just wish Disney would get back to taking pride in their work. There was a time you wouldn’t have never seen garbage on the ground of the parks, or on the resort floors. But, those times are gone. We watched several workers walk right over garbage, at our resort, and never pick it. Spills of soda on the floor and workers just stepped over it. Trays piling up on the garbage cans and falling onto the floor. I have noticed a slow decline of the overall cleanliness and service at the parks and the resorts. Hopefully this will change.
I don’t think what I experienced is special to Sports, I have noticed this at other resorts at well.
Ok. Rant over. Lol

I’m waiting at the airport to take the sad trip back home. Disney depression already starting to set in. However, I thought I would write a quick trip report. We had a surprise upgrade to preferd location surfs up building one. Third floor. It was a nice surprise and a great location. We landed late, so we wanted to shower and get to bed. As soon as we turned on our bathroom sink, water started to rush on the floor. There was a large hole in the pipe under our sink. Even when our neighboring room ran their water, it came through our pipe and onto the floor. We put our trash can quickly under the pipe and called housekeeping. They offered to move us, but it was late so we just stayed and they fixed the problem the next day. However, the carpet was still VERY wet. We dried it the best we could with towels and got more from housekeeping. The food court had a good selection, but the service was slow and no one was cleaning the tables. Well, there were a few kids standing around and I assume they should have been working, but they were just gossiping. Overall, I was disappointed in the cleanliness and overall care taken of the resort.
Now, we still had a great time and we didn’t let those minor issues ruin our trip. We still love Disney and will definitely be back, but I just wish Disney would get back to taking pride in their work. There was a time you wouldn’t have never seen garbage on the ground of the parks, or on the resort floors. But, those times are gone. We watched several workers walk right over garbage, at our resort, and never pick it. Spills of soda on the floor and workers just stepped over it. Trays piling up on the garbage cans and falling onto the floor. I have noticed a slow decline of the overall cleanliness and service at the parks and the resorts. Hopefully this will change.
I don’t think what I experienced is special to Sports, I have noticed this at other resorts at well.
Ok. Rant over. Lol
we're staying for a quick night here for the first time before a cruise. i hope there are no bumps like you experienced. i'm glad you didn't let it -dampen- your spirits! lol i agree, its a shame major, what was once wonderful companies, have let some things slip.

we're staying for a quick night here for the first time before a cruise. i hope there are no bumps like you experienced. i'm glad you didn't let it -dampen- your spirits! lol i agree, its a shame major, what was once wonderful companies, have let some things slip.
I’m sure things will go well and you will have a great time

So excited! We'll be staying at All Star Sports in 2 weeks for the first time! How early can we get coffee in the morning (DH is a very early riser o_O)? We'll be getting refillable mugs & I was hoping coffee was available at the refill station 24/7 like the sodas. TIA!

So excited! We'll be staying at All Star Sports in 2 weeks for the first time! How early can we get coffee in the morning (DH is a very early riser o_O)? We'll be getting refillable mugs & I was hoping coffee was available at the refill station 24/7 like the sodas. TIA!
Unfortunately,Coffee is not available all night like the Fountain Drinks.:)

The clean the Coffee "urn" when the Food Court(Food Stations) closes at Midnight and do not refill it until "around" 6:00 AM(could be a little earlier).

The Food Court(Food Stations) doesn't open until 6:30 AM(usually they open one cashier station around 6:15 AM for Grab n' Go and Drink purchases),but with your Mug,you can go right to the Coffee as soon as it percolates!:)

Last edited:
Bummer about the coffee sitch...that's too late for hubby who gets up WAY too early! Think we'll pack our own for the room. Thanks for the info!

We’re staying at Sports this upcoming Thanksgiving week, into early Dec. Today I read for the first time that the food court is currently under refurbishment. We stayed there 5 or so years ago during the major refurb. It wasn’t ideal. I can find almost no info about this online. Is it the seating that’s being refurbed? Or the food court itself, meaning no hot food? What about the drink station? Thanks!

We’re staying at Sports this upcoming Thanksgiving week, into early Dec. Today I read for the first time that the food court is currently under refurbishment. We stayed there 5 or so years ago during the major refurb. It wasn’t ideal. I can find almost no info about this online. Is it the seating that’s being refurbed? Or the food court itself, meaning no hot food? What about the drink station? Thanks!
To my knowledge it is still just floor replacement they are doing.:)

Everything is operating as normal except part of the seating is closed.

They have set up additional seating in the Arcade.

Here is "All-Star Sports Chuck E. Cheese's"!LOL:)
28836696027_109444633b_h.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!