Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

I got a room on priceline express for here but also have a four night stay at Sports starting the day after my one night priceline express night. Is there anything special I need to do and will they transport the luggage over into my new room?

Just got back from a great stay. However, check in was poor. We had checked in online a week before. Never got a text or email with room info. Headed to online check in line. It was longer than the regular line. After about 30 minutes in line we found we weren't checked in at all. Our room requests for a 1st floor in building 8 or 9 weren't granted. Ended up on 3rd floor building 5. Worked out ok, just do not know what the purpose of online check is if I still have to wait in a long line and get whatever rooms are still available.

we are staying here for the first time in August. How is the coffee, my husband cannot live without coffee lol

We are traveling with a friend that eats minimal carbs (I did have to remind him that we are at Disney and it is the land of 0 carb, fat, and sugar foods, but he still rather eat his normal foods :confused3). Are there any protein bars in the food court? And what brands? We can always just bring them but we will have a ton of credits since he is only staying 2 of our 6 day vacation. 1 day to go!!

Has anyone tried to switch the drink for a snack that is not a dessert/pasty or packaged snack? I was looking at the hard boiled eggs / extra sausage / biscuit and sausage gravy.

We are traveling with a friend that eats minimal carbs (I did have to remind him that we are at Disney and it is the land of 0 carb, fat, and sugar foods, but he still rather eat his normal foods :confused3). Are there any protein bars in the food court? And what brands? We can always just bring them but we will have a ton of credits since he is only staying 2 of our 6 day vacation. 1 day to go!!

Has anyone tried to switch the drink for a snack that is not a dessert/pasty or packaged snack? I was looking at the hard boiled eggs / extra sausage / biscuit and sausage gravy.
I am not sure about the protein bars. But I can tell you that you not have any trouble substituting those sides for your drink. I personally did the boiled eggs. Anything that is listed as “snack credit” eligible can be used in place of your drink. I believe this is an unwritten rule, but I didn’t have any trouble during my July stay at Sports or my recent December stay at POP. Enjoy

We are here now and I haven’t seen any protein bars, but we have had no trouble getting an extra snack instead of a drink. We have done it several times and just get the snack with the meal and tell the cashier what we want done.

I am not sure about the protein bars. But I can tell you that you not have any trouble substituting those sides for your drink. I personally did the boiled eggs. Anything that is listed as “snack credit” eligible can be used in place of your drink. I believe this is an unwritten rule, but I didn’t have any trouble during my July stay at Sports or my recent December stay at POP. Enjoy

We are here now and I haven’t seen any protein bars, but we have had no trouble getting an extra snack instead of a drink. We have done it several times and just get the snack with the meal and tell the cashier what we want done.

Thanks! I will pick up a few protein bars tonight and throw them in my suitcase. We've never had any issue exchanging the drink or dessert when it was included (we would sometimes exchange the dessert for a milk for the mini fridge when dd was younger) but sadly we haven't been back to disney since Dec '16 and so much has changed.

are there refurbed rooms? if so where and are there safes? I know last year Pop century had a nice safe, punch in a code. Is it like that here too?

Not yet.

Yup.

Not yet. Once the rooms are refurbished it will have a code, but right now there's a key for the safe.
Silly question but does that mean I have to basically bring the key with me? Thanks for answering question

I am sure this has been asked countless times on here, but since this is my 1st stay here does all stars buses pick up As music and movies every trip going to the parks? I know when I was at epcot they always shared all the same buses. TIA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!