Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Staying at Sports in Feb and have 7:30am ADR at Chef Mickey’s. What’s the best route to get there? MDE says bus to AK then bus to CR. I was thinking bus to MK and walk over to CR. Not sure how far the walk is around the bus station and back to CR is. Any thoughts?

Staying at Sports in Feb and have 7:30am ADR at Chef Mickey’s. What’s the best route to get there? MDE says bus to AK then bus to CR. I was thinking bus to MK and walk over to CR. Not sure how far the walk is around the bus station and back to CR is. Any thoughts?

The MK bus stops are the closest of all transportation options to the Contemporary, but you will have to go through MK bag check after getting off the bus and before turning right to walk to the CR. Whereas by going to AK and getting a CR bus from there, you don't have to deal with security. Is Uber/Lyft an option for your group? It would be the fastest option (and not reliant on waiting for multiple buses)

Definitely go to MK and walk!

Waiting for TWO buses would be very time consuming plus the additional travel time to/from DAK!

MK buses begin coming to Sports between 6:00 AM and 6:30 AM.

And you can also take the Monorail from MK to Contemporary. Probably would take a little longer than walking...but a fun ride non the less....

Or bus to EPCOT and take the monorail if its not broken down. Forget that saw it was a AM reservation

Def. bus to MK and then walk/monorail to CR depending on how much time you have. There's no way I'd go to a different park to transfer...way more time consuming and if going to Epcot you never know about the monorail

Staying at sports for a brief 2 night trip after finally getting a unique offer code for a room at $59/night Feb 3-5. Never stayed at Sports but did stay at Music once. Pop has always been our favorite and we stayed there a couple of times since the remodel. How are sports rooms holding up pre remodel? We will literally only sleep there and prob not even unpack. Can you get coffee 24hr/day? I heard their soda is available 24hrs. I prob will run up for coffee every morning since even if they had the room coffee I wouldn’t like it. (And I know they don’t have it). I just put in for a first floor non-connecting room as a request through touring plans because location simply isn’t important to us. I use a walker so first floor is easiest. I want to do in line check in but hate the whole hold thing but it shouldn’t be a problem since we don’t charge to the room anyway usually. Hitting Epcot Feb 3 and maybe MK after hours if we are feeling ok. Then hoping to ride rise of the resistance at studios Feb 4. So excited about our brief escape from Ohio!

Staying at sports for a brief 2 night trip after finally getting a unique offer code for a room at $59/night Feb 3-5. Never stayed at Sports but did stay at Music once. Pop has always been our favorite and we stayed there a couple of times since the remodel. How are sports rooms holding up pre remodel? We will literally only sleep there and prob not even unpack. Can you get coffee 24hr/day? I heard their soda is available 24hrs. I prob will run up for coffee every morning since even if they had the room coffee I wouldn’t like it. (And I know they don’t have it). I just put in for a first floor non-connecting room as a request through touring plans because location simply isn’t important to us. I use a walker so first floor is easiest. I want to do in line check in but hate the whole hold thing but it shouldn’t be a problem since we don’t charge to the room anyway usually. Hitting Epcot Feb 3 and maybe MK after hours if we are feeling ok. Then hoping to ride rise of the resistance at studios Feb 4. So excited about our brief escape from Ohio!

We just stayed at Sports for one night on 30 November, and I thought the room seemed to be in great shape!

"Usually",but not always as there is not a CM restocking the coffee urns between Midnight and around 5:30 AM so they can run out during those hours.

We just stayed at Sports for one night on 30 November, and I thought the room seemed to be in great shape!

Thanks so much. Looking forward to our stay although you won’t find two less athletic people than my daughter and myself lol

Staying at sports for a brief 2 night trip after finally getting a unique offer code for a room at $59/night Feb 3-5. Never stayed at Sports but did stay at
Wow what a great price! I'm paying double that per night to stay there 2 weeks before you. So jealous! LOL

Anyone at All Star Sports for Christmas?
Let us know how it is to spend Christmas at the Resort and at Disney World.

Merry Christmas to all.....

Anyone at All Star Sports for Christmas?
Let us know how it is to spend Christmas at the Resort and at Disney World.

Merry Christmas to all.....
Good post.

I would specifically be interested in seeing pictures of Flurry on the Filed. :)

We just returned from the World after staying at Sports from 12/19 to 12/28. This was our third time staying at an All Star Resort and we have never seen so much bus sharing. This was especially true for the first bus of the mornings. That bus was a shared one more often than not. We were still at the parks in time to be at the front of the rope but it was still a little frustrating. Afternoon and evening buses were also mostly shared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter