Disney's Annual Pass Web Site?

jetdoctor

Please remain in your DOOM BUGGYS
I am always having issues with the annual pass page loading under my Disney experience, anyone else having this issue. I have a Mac most updated version of OS. I have also tried Google chrome still never loads.

I am always having issues with the annual pass page loading under my Disney experience, anyone else having this issue. I have a Mac most updated version of OS. I have also tried Google chrome still never loads.

When I use Chrome (on Windows 10) I just get a blank white page on the Passholder site. This used to happen with other Disney sites randomly as well but lately it's just the Passholder one. I have to use the default Microsoft browser to look at it, which is actually the only time I ever use that browser. Not sure why it does this.

I have never been able to get on it, either from home or my office, I always get the blank page. I've just learned to live with it.

It will load for me perfectly the first time I go to use it. But going back to it always gives me an error.

If I'm looking for resort rates, I go to the bottom of the main page, not the AP page and click on Special Offers. FL resident and AP both show up there for me!

I always have problems with their web sites on multiple computers at home and at work. They farm out their IT staff so they get incompetence.

I use iOS and I used to use a Mac as well (before I ditched it for exclusively using my iPad Pro but that's another story.) In my experience, in iOS and Mac OS, Safari never loads the AP site for me. (Not for WDW and not for DLR, either.) My workaround is to use Firefox. That browser opens the AP sites just fine. Obviously, Disney's web vendor has outdated code on the AP websites. :-(

Now, Disney's websites can be a nightmare. I completely understand how it can be difficult to keep all of this technology running smoothly . With that said, it's still frustrating.

I use iOS and I used to use a Mac as well (before I ditched it for exclusively using my iPad Pro but that's another story.) In my experience, in iOS and Mac OS, Safari never loads the AP site for me. (Not for WDW and not for DLR, either.) My workaround is to use Firefox. That browser opens the AP sites just fine. Obviously, Disney's web vendor has outdated code on the AP websites. :-(
just tried firefox too not loading!

Same here. One time I just gave us and called and asked for ap rates and availability.

I have the same problem! I have to use internet explored to view certain pages!

I have tried Chrome internet explorer and foxfire~~~nothing but a white page. Even after clearing cookies. So frustrating:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts